⁷. ᵍʳᵉʸ ˢᵖᵉᶜᵏˢ ⁱⁿ ᵇˡᵘᵉ

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⁷ GREY SPECKS IN BLUE

THE NEXT DAY WHEN AURORA WOKE UP FROM a sleepless night she did her morning routine, dressed up, and made her way to the school with Lydia, as nothing happened. Like she didn't witness finding a slaughtered body yesterday

Maybe she was making a big deal about it, but she just couldn't stop it. Her cousin seemed pretty fine, she didn't talk about it this morning, she didn't mention a single word.

"All right, since inertia is a subject of which you all know plenty, why don't we start with "momentum?" " Mr. Harris' annoying voice filled Rory's ears as she pinched the bridge of her nose in irrigation. She was sitting next to Isaac in one of the front rows. Mr. Harris's voice was more displeasing than ever as he talked about physics. A terrible headache was takin over Aurora's head and apparently, Isaac wasn't in a good condition today too.

Scott was muttering something to the Lahey boy, who ignored him frankly, Rory couldn't really make out anything of it, since she didn't have any other supernatural abilities, according to the small section that she readout of the book. Or she thought so.

"Danny." Mr. Harris called out, "What do we know about momentum?"

"It's the product of mass and velocity. The more massive something is, the faster it's going." Danny replied, his answer correct.

Beside her Isaac was clenching his jaw, his whole body stiff like a statue as he asked the teacher, "Mr. Harris, can I use the bathroom, please?"

Harris motioned with his hand that Isaac was free to go. The Lahey boy seemed a bit off and not really himself today, Rory thought. But apparently, he had his reasons. According to Isaac the twins, yes the one that Lydia is after, killed a girl with his twin brother but Aurora wasn't taking sides till she didn't know the real facts.

"I have to go to the bathroom, too," Scott spoke up as he abruptly got up from his chair. Rory glanced back at him, a brow raised at him as Isaac excited the class.

"One at a time." Harris simply answered.

"But, I really have to go." The McCall boy reasoned with the teacher, "Like, medical-emergency-have-to-go."

"Mr. McCall, if your bladder suddenly exploded and urine began pouring from every orifice, I would still respond, "One at a time."

Ugh, disgusting, Rory thought. She definitely didn't want to hear that right now. Harris continued, "Is that enough hyperbole for you, or would you like me to come up with something more vivid?"