¹¹. ᵗʷᵒ ʰᵘⁿᵈʳᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒⁿᵉ

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・¹¹ TWO HUNDRED AND ONE

AURORA, LYDIA AND ALLISON WEREN'T THE ONLY ONES in the Glen Capri motel who were confused by the whole existence of it. The supernatural residents or more especially the werewolves, of the motel, were seeing things, their minds clouded with visions and memories that happened or never did. A certain blond was one of those.

His mind was going ragged, Isaac couldn't concentrate on one thing. After his small moment with the girl he really started to like, he told her he would go and try to sleep. Keyword: try. Every time Isaac closed his eyes, he would be tourn out of his sleepless nightmare, he would remember all the horrible things from his childhood and young teenage years: all the things his father did to punish him.

He remembers at a full moon where his alpha, told him to focus on something, to find an anchor so that he wouldn't lose his humanity. Well, Isaac did. His anchor was his abusive dad. But at the moment he wanted to think about anything else but the disgrace he called his father.

The blond's memories were blurred, clouded and messy. Sweat pearls were trickling down Isaac's forehead as his breath came shredded out. The room was suddenly so rigid and uncomfortable, he could feel the walls tightening around him but Isaac still laid on the mattress that seemed so hard like the floor.

The whole motel seemed dark and completely out of happy memories, Isaac hated dark and small places. He tried shaking away the scary recalls of his childhood by thinking of something happy, but did he actually have any good memories to think about?

Yeah, there could be a few.

Maybe the moment where he became a werewolf and actually felt like he had some power over his father, or maybe that he had found friends, family, a pack. He had Boyd and Scott and even though he didn't very much like the Stilinski boy, he is in Scott's pack and Isaac trusts the McCall boy so he has to accept the sarcastic nature of Stiles.

Or maybe it was the moment he laid his eyes on the girl whose face he had never seen in the small and not so boring town called Beacon Hills.

Oh yeah, it was definitely that moment.

It was never a lie that before Isaac turned into a werewolf he was shy, awkward and not so confident, maybe he still is sometimes with people who he has never met, but he just forgets that he has strength and power now. He doesn't need to be that weak boy anymore who he was, actually, he would rather forget that part of him.

After his transition, he got confidence, strength, and he may or may not have gotten a little cocky occasionally with it but just occasionally. However, with Rory, he feels like he is that shy boy again. He remembers the second talk they had after they met in Deatons animal clinic, they were in chemistry class, oh how Isaac hates chemistry.

And he can't believe that he even stuttered when she asked him if the seat next to was free or not. He should've made a better first impression, he thinks about that a lot. Their chemistry class feels like it was an eternity ago but in reality, it wasn't that long.