✨ Chapter 1 ✨

The train station was crowded that Monday afternoon in Seoul Korea. 6 boys, all around the age of 17 - 20 years old, were just standing in the middle of the crowded station, not knowing what to do nor where to go.

They were sent to the train station by themselves due to their matron's orders. They weren't being abandoned or anything- more on their matron wanted them to meet the people who decided to adopt all 6 of them without her in the picture.

"Hyung, are you sure we're in the right place?" The youngest of the 6 asked. The oldest nodded and looked at the map their matron gave them before hand. "We're here, you see?" He pointed at the map.

"This is were we're supposed to be so, yeah..." The youngest nodded but the anxiety of meeting these people was still evident on his face. They've waited for a couple of minutes before one of their phones rang.

It was the matron. "Junhui? Are you boys at the station?" Their matron asked. Jun replied with a sheepish chuckle, "Yes, matron. We're still trying to find them... Then we realized, we have no idea what they look like-" The matron laughs.

"That would be my fault. I'll send Seungcheol a picture, alright?" A confirming hum came from all of the boys. Just like she said, the matron sent a photo to Seungcheol, the eldest. Looking at the photo, they were quite shocked.

"They're both boys?" They all whispered in unison. Don't get them wrong, they weren't homophobic. It was the fact that a gay couple was allowed to adopt them given the homophobic society they are in.

Finally, a family that won't judge them. All boys smiled. "Excuse me?" Suddenly, a man approached them and asked them a question. "Are you boys perhaps Seungcheol, Junhui, Soonyoung, Mingyu, Seokmin, and Hansol Vernon?"

Everyone stared at the man in shock. How did he know their names. "I'm so sorry. You boys must be confused." Yes, they were. "I'm Qian Kun, a uh- close friend of the couple that adopted you." The man, Kun, introduced himself.

"I'm Seungcheol."

"I'm Junhui."

"I'm Soonyoung."

"I'm Mingyu."

"I'm Seokmin!"

"And I'm uh- Hansol Vernon... Vernon for short."

(Note: I still made Mingyu older than Seokmin like the original version)

Each of the 6 boys introduced themselves to Kun. "I'm assuming you've just introduced yourselves by age?" All of them nodded. "Junhui- Chinese?" Jun nodded. "Finally! Someone who knows a language I can speak."

Jun grinned as Kun spoke to him in Chinese. All of the other boys stared in confusion. "Anyways," Kun continued once he stopped laughing at the boys' faces. "Follow me. We're going to head to your new home."

Jun immediately followed behind Kun but Mingyu pulled him behind. "What?" "How are we sure he is who he says he is?" Seungcheol cleared his throat from behind. "Matron sent another photo. He's their friend."

Jun stuck out his tongue at Mingyu and caught up to follow Kun. "It's a 20 minute long drive to your new home so, I suggest using the comfort room or to buy snacks and drinks before the trip." He tells them.

As quick as the Flash, they all scattered around the train station- half going to the comfort room, the other half going to buy food and drinks. It took them 10 minutes to finally get ready for the trip to their new home.

20 minutes felt like seconds, and soon all 6 boys were faced with the lavish scenery in which is their new home. "Come in! I'm sure you're all dying to meet the ones who've adopted you." Kun leads all of them inside.

If you thought the outside was beautiful, the inside was gorgeous! It looked and felt like a castle- with the high ceilings, huge chandeliers, long hallways, and a lot of other factors that contribute in making the place feel like a castle.

"I feel weirdly intimidated.." Mingyu mutters under his breath. "I know right." Seokmin agrees. If Kun heard them, he ignored the comments. "They're in the living room. I'll leave you boys to it." With that, Kun left them alone in the huge mansion.

"I assume that that's the door to the living room.." Vernon says. "There's only one way to find out." Seungcheol carefully pushes the huge door open revealing the living room. "This living room is worth more than all our lives."

Only Soonyoung laughed at Seokmin's joke since he was the only one who heard it. "Excuse me?" Seungcheol's voice echoed around the living room. "I-" "Hello, boys!" A man's voice suddenly spoke up from the middle of the room.

They all gapped as they came face to face with the faces of the ones that adopted them. "My name is Kim Doyoung and this is my significant other," Doyoung's husband waved at them. "Moon Taeil. Welcome to your new home."

The couple was not what they were expecting. In all honesty, they expected an elderly couple with white hair but what they got was a couple that looked like they were in their mid 40's. Don't get them wrong, they still looked elderly.

But not as much as they thought they were. "I'm Seungcheol," The oldest began. "This is Jun, Soonyoung, Mingyu, Seokmin and Hansol." One by one, the boys waved and bowed to the couple they will now call their parents.

"We were hoping to get to know you all more during dinner." Taeil says. "But before that," Doyoung picked up a small bell and rung it. Moments later, a bunch of staff came in an took the boys's bags, bringing them to their room.

"You boys need not to worry about your belongings." Doyoung nodded in agreement of what his husband has said. "Explore the house and we'll have Kun call you all in your rooms for dinner." Everyone thanked the couple and started to explore.

Exploring the whole mansion would take hours but there was no rush. "Should we search for our room first?" Mingyu suggested. "Good idea." The 6 boys started searching for their room, not knowing the dangers that lay before them.