✨ Chapter 4 ✨

Seokmin ran to a lamppost that was standing in the middle of the wonderland. There were rows of lampposts that lit up the place as the sun was about to go down. Seokmin giggled as he played with the post like a little kid.

He swung and climbed- all fun and games. The lamppost stood sturdily as Seokmin played around it like a playground. "WEEE~" He exclaims. The lamppost just stood there and yet, it has achieved in making Seokmin a laughing, giggling mess.

Unbeknownst to the laughing boy, someone behind the trees of the thick forest that form in front of the entrance and meters away from the line of lampposts, was watching him. The figure made no move to do anything to Seokmin... Not yet, at least.

Seokmin stayed oblivious to the fact that he was being watched. He continued to play until his energy started to drain. Soon enough, the boy was tired and wanted to go back to the mansion. His energy was now gone and he wanted rest.

Just as he was about to go back through the passageway that brought him to that place in the first place, someone grabbed him from behind. Seokmin's eyes and mouth were covered but that didn't stop him from trying to scream for help.

Seokmin didn't know where he was being taken. All he knew was either way, he had a feeling something bad would happen- whether that be his death or something else. Seokmin heard a door open and a gush of warm air came running out.

The boy stopped struggling, finally accepting his faith, when he was carefully seated on a soft cushion and removed from his binds. Seokmin took a few moments to adjust to the light and his surroundings. But the first thing he noticed was,

"You have goat legs?! A goat boy?" Seokmin exclaims, looking over the person who basically kidnapped him. "That's one of the best reactions I've had with my legs." The person laughs. Seokmin didn't laugh with him.

"Where... am I? What is this place? Who are you? What are you?" Seokmin just kept sprouting question after question, not leaving any room for the person to answer any of them. Every time they'd open their mouth, a new question comes out.

The person seemed to have enough of the questions. "My given name is Dino. I am a satyr. You are in Caratnia. This is the land of Forever Snow. You seem to have found one of the passageways from the non-magical world to here."

Seokmin shut up after that. Caratnia? The land of Forever Snow? Everything seemed to make no sense and yet, everything seemed to be falling into place. "So... Dino?" Dino looked over at the boy. "Why did you kidnap me?"

"Kidnap?" Dino says with uncertainty. "Yes, kidnap. Don't tell me this isn't considered kidnapping!" Seokmin exclaims. That's what he realized, Dino wasn't denying that it was kidnapping- he didn't know what that word means.

Seokmin waved it off. "Are you..." Dino began, only to wonder off with his sentence. "I'm Seokmin. Do you know me or something?" Dino shook his head. If he didn't know who Seokmin was, what was he trying to ask?

"Are you what they call.. A boy?" Seokmin gave a confused look. "I know you're a satyr but, you must know what a boy is." But Dino didn't. "I have brothers-" "There are more of you? How many? What are their ages?"

The boy was shocked with the amount of questions Dino had for him. He seemed awfully interested in his brothers and him, if he were to be honest. "I'll answer your questions if you answer the rest of mine." Seokmin bargained.

Dino agreed. "The land of Forever Snow.. Does that mean this place never stops snowing?" What in the words Forever Snow did you not get? Of course, it never stops snowing. "The snow only seems to get worse as the days go by."

"How about the animals? The people? Won't they die of hypothermia?" Dino asks innocently. Seokmin sighs and waves him of again, not wanting to explain what hypothermia is at the moment. "How are you- well.. You?"

That question made no sense and so, Seokmin elaborated. "How are you uh- a satyr? Aren't they just myths?" Dino gave him a pointed look. "If they were myths, would I be standing here, in front of you, right now?"

Dino had a point. "I was born like this.. Actually, I don't know much from when I was little." That was the end of that conversation. "How many boys are there?" Dino asks. Seokmin answered, "5 others. We're 6 in total."

Seokmin could hear Dino mutter under his breath. "Six... Help... White... Save..." He couldn't hear the rest of the words but he did make out some. They made no sense to him as they seem to not have any relation to each other.

All of a sudden, Dino gasped. "Hurry!" He grabbed Seokmin's arm and dragged him out of his home and back to where Seokmin came from. As they reached the lamppost, Dino told him something in a fast pace. "You have to leave."

"Wha-" "Can you bring the rest of the boys with you on your next visit?" Seokmin nodded, though he was confused. "You must leave now! Go, before they catch you." With that, Dino pushed Seokmin into the entrance of the passageway and fled.

Before Seokmin could chase after the satyr, the passageway closed and all that's left of the Winter Wonderland was a brick wall- a dead end. Was Seokmin hallucinating this whole time? This dream was too vivid to be fake though.

Seokmin made his way back to the library, still confused and dazed about everything that just occurred. When he saw the light of the library at the end of the passageway, he checked if the albums were still on the floor.

There they were, exactly how Seokmin left them to be. This whole thing couldn't be a dream. "Ow!" Seokmin tried to pinch himself and it hurt. When he stepped out of the passageway, the same loud creek sound sounded from behind him.

The passageway closed and the Taylor Swift album was not back into its normal position on the shelf. He had to tell his brothers. They were definitely not going to believe him but, he had to tell someone. Even if he sounded crazy.