✨ Chapter 2 ✨

It took a while to find their sleeping quarters but when they did, it was engraved in their minds on how to get there. It had to be because if it wasn't, they would just get lost as they try to find their room. That was how big the mansion was.

There was a moment when Soonyoung almost knocked over a vase as he walked backwards to talk to Seokmin. Thankfully, Vernon was quick enough to catch it before it broke. That vase probably costed more than their lives.

"Soonyoung!" Seungcheol started to scold the boy who looked apologetic. "I'm sorry, hyung!" Soonyoung kept repeating over and over again. Hansol carefully placed the vase back to its original position and backed away from it.

He pulled everyone else away from the vase as well. "Let's.. Not cause anymore unnecessary problems, yeah?" They all agreed. Where there even necessary problems? They took a left, then a right, then a right again, then a left.

Their room was finally found at the 2nd floor of the mansion, just take a left from the staircase and walk to the end of the hallway. Now that they found their room and somewhat remember how to get there, it was time to explore.

Exploration began on the first floor. They were to work their way up until the highest floor. "Bet there's 4 floors." Jun says. "I say they only have 3." Mingyu challenges the Chinese boy. With a shake of a hand, they sealed the deal.

They had no money to use for the bet. What the winner will receive would be a part of their food during dinner. In the end, the both of them didn't win as there were actually 5 floors as confirmed by Kun when they bumped into him.

Back to the story, the first floor was where majority of the fancy luxurious items and rooms were located as it is the first thing guests would see. Guests usually aren't allowed upstairs unless it was a bigger event.

The first floor had the dining hall, the living room, the quarters for the staffs, the kitchens, a backyard and a pool. Seokmin even came across a room filled with dog toys and equipment. "A DOGGIES!" Seokmin exclaims in delight.

Xiao Mi and Fei Fei were written on the collars the two dogs in the room, one white and one brown respectively. "Small rice?" Jun cackles slightly. "They named their dog small rice." Everyone cracked up a bit before moving on.

(A/N: Xiao Mi and Fei Fei are Kun's dogs if I remember)

They passed by the living room once again, then the dining room where they would eat dinner later that day, and the backyard. They stayed at the backyard for a while, marveled at the sight of the huge pool in the center of it.

"There's a hot tub!?" Soonyoung exclaims. It took Seungcheol, Mingyu, Jun, and Hansol their all to make sure both Soonyoung and Seokmin don't jump into the pool. "Rude." Seokmin pouts, annoyed how they stopped him from swimming.

Mingyu wanted to smack the back of Seokmin's head but Seungcheol stopped him before he could. There was nothing else to see on the first floor and so, they moved to the second floor. In their way there, they bumped into Kun.

... Quite literally, if you ask me. "Ow~" Jun rubbed his forehead, only to come face to face with Kun rubbing his nose in pain. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Qian." Jun apologizes with a deep bow. Kun continues to rub his nose but laughs off the pain.

"None of that Mister Mister business." Kun says to all of them. "Call me Kun-shú. I'm technically your uncle and the head butler of this house." Shú or shúshu is father's younger brother in Chinese. This just means he's their uncle now.

Being younger than both Taeil and Doyoung by 2 years and 1 year respectively makes him younger than them, hence the father's younger brother title. "Kun-shú.." Seungcheol tried the name cautiously. Seeing as he was safe, he continued.

"Do you perhaps know where else we can explore? Are there certain places that are interesting?" Kun stopped to think. "There's a ball room on the third floor. There is a game room set up for you 6 across the hall." Kun tells them.

Everyone's ears perked up at the mention of a game room, all except Seokmin's. "There is also an old library at the other side of the third floor." That caught Seokmin's attention. "I wanna explore the library."

The rest of the boys groaned. "A library. Really?" Mingyu groans. Seungcheol tried not to make is displeasure evident since he was the oldest but it was obvious to everyone that he wished to visit the game room instead of the library.

Even Soonyoung, Seokmin's partner in crime looked very much against Seokmin's plans. "I don't recommend visiting the library alone." Kun suddenly says. "See, Min." Mingyu began. "We shouldn't explore the library."

"But-" "Heed my warning." Was the last thing Kun said before he left. That left an eerie feeling throughout everyone's soul. Hansol even got goosebumps. "Let's go to the game room, ok?" Seungcheol says. "Then we can go to the ball room."

But that didn't hinder Seokmin's spirits. He felt eerie after what Kun had said but that didn't stop him from wanting to explore the library. As they made their way to the game room, Seungcheol finally burst- shouting at Seokmin out of annoyance.

"Fine, if you want to explore the library. Do it yourself." Seungcheol exclaims. Seokmin would not shut up about exploring the library as they made their way to the game room. He didn't seem to notice how no one seemed interested.

They did not understand why the boy would be interested in old books instead of games. What was so interesting about boring cobwebbed shelves in comparison to a room filled with every possible game you can think of.

Seokmin looked over at Soonyoung to see if he wanted to come with him but the boy was preoccupied with talking to Jun and Hansol about the games they could possibly have in the game room. "Fine.." Seokmin huffed. "I'll explore it by myself."