Eleven

Heavy footsteps woke Tania from her slumber. The room was still dark but she could tell from the loudly chirping birds that it was morning.

"Didn't mean to wake yah." Flint spoke softly as he approached her side of the bed. He had on his work pants and boots but his torso remained bare. Leaning over, he kissed her forehead and stroked the side of her face.

"It's okay." She mumbled as she sat up. Raising her hands, she stretched out her body- the feeling waking her up more.

"You don't have to get up. I'm just going down to check on the animals and I'll be right back. Lay down." He gently pushed her back in bed with a smile.

"I want to help." A pout set itself on her face and she pushed against his arms. Flint stared down at her, contemplation clear on his face before he let out a sigh and allowed her to get up.

"But only with the chickens." He slipped in before slapping her ass and continuing to the closet to finish getting dressed.

Tania didn't care considering she was excited to help out. It wasn't in her character to sit around while others worked. Being mindful of what may happen, she placed on her old sweats and one of Flint's t-shirts. Once in the bathroom she washed her face, brushed her teeth, and slicked her hair back.

"Ready?" Flint questioned once she'd made it back into the room. He walked better on his own but she always found herself hovering.

"Yup. Let me just grab my phone." Once she had the device, they walked downstairs and each made themselves something quick to eat. Tania made sure to slip two waters in her pockets in case they got thirsty later.

"Wait." Flint pulled her hand to stop her from stepping out the front door.

"What?" Turning to him, she knew it wasn't serious from the goofy smile on his face.

"Can I have a kiss? You know one of those good luck at work ones."

"I'm going out with you." She laughed as he pulled her into his chest.

"So you give me one and I'll give you one." He tilted his head and dipped down until his lips brushed her own. "What do yah say?"

"You're a cornball." Tania couldn't fight the wide smile on her face or the nervous butterflies that zoomed inside her stomach. Closing the space, a content sigh left them both as their lips melded into one. Her head leaned back to give him more access to her mouth and he wasted no time in devouring her. Her body cried out for him with each caress of his tongue against her own.

"We should stop." Her words came out breathy as they finally broke away.

"I still have to give you your kiss." There was an arrogant tone to his words. "I want you to have good luck while we work."

"Mmhhh." She hummed with doubt as she pulled her head away from his approaching lips.

"This is a very serious matter." The look of faux seriousness of his face was quickly broken with a smile as he pulled her closer. It almost felt surreal to be standing in his arms as the birds chirped loudly and the sun began to peak over the horizon.

"Just one." She gave in, her sentence hardly escaping her lips before Flint slanted his own against hers. Wrapping his arm around her shoulder, he held her firmly against his body as his lips conveyed their own message.

A heat settled in her stomach and she tried clenching her thighs to extinguish it. The sun hadn't even fully risen yet here she was ready to be pounded. She could feel his erection pressing into her stomach and was relieved to know she wasn't the only one getting heated.