Twenty

Tania stood beside Flint at the front desk as he paid for his room for the next couple days. The staff were polite and moved quickly which Tania always appreciated about them.

"You're all set. Enjoy your stay, guys." The woman smiled brightly as they waved and headed to the elevator.

"That was cheaper than I thought it'd be." Flint nodded as he pressed the 5th floor button and leaned against the wall. Tania hummed in agreement unable to say anything over the tension surrounding them.

His gaze swallowed her whole and sizzled across her skin. The man was so handsome. It never failed to puzzle her at his attraction to her when he could have any woman he wanted. The ding of the elevator brought her from her thoughts. They shuffled to the room before Flint unlocked it- motioning for her to enter first.

"Oh! This is nice." Her surprise was clear as she cut the lights on. It was a lot more modern than she'd expected and smelled slightly of lemon.

"It is." He agreed as he stepped beside her to take in the room. Tania curiously peeked up at him, her heart racing in her chest. Flint fully turned to face her causing her to turn as well.

"Come here." He reached out to wrap his hand around the back of her neck, using the grip to pull her closer, before dipping down and smashing his lips to her own. Tania hurriedly followed his lips as desire engulfed her body in flames. Their teeth slightly clashed from how desperate they were and he walked her backwards until she met the bed.

"I missed you so much." He admitted as he crawled on top of her, trailing kisses down her chin and neck.

"I missed you too." She returned as he nipped at her skin. Leaning up, she allowed him to pull the shirt from her body.

"You're not leaving me again." The possession in his tone caused her pussy to throb and she nodded in agreement. Her fingers entangled in his hair as he sucked a nipple into his mouth- his tongue stroking the bud softly.

"I want to hear you say it." He spoke against her skin as he ran his hands up her arms to lace their fingers.

"I won't leave you." Tania whispered while rubbing herself against him. The deep ache in her belly could only be satisfied by him.

"Fuck, I could cum just looking at you." Flint squeezed her hands before dipping down to connect their lips again. His tongue dipped into her mouth to taste her while he rolled his hips against her. Tania cried out as his jeans continuously rubbed her covered clit. Her body was so responsive it almost hurt.

"I need you, right now. Please, fuck me." She whined as he pulled away to stared down at her. A smile lit up his face yet his hips continued their torture.

"God I missed hearing you beg for me." He untangled their hands to wrap his hand around her chin. "Say it again, darlin."

"Please, fuck me Flint. I want you so bad." The cries egged him on as he quickly took off his top and leaned away to have his pants follow. Tania eagerly slipped from her shorts and panties, her fingers immediately slipping between her folds to rub circles on her clit.

He used her ankle to pull her to the edge of the bed and leaned over to connect their lips once more. A moan was returned as he rubbed himself against her, not yet entering her.

"No teasing." She mumbled as she moved her hips to try to push him inside.

"Once we do this there's no turning back. You're mine." Flint pulled back to make sure she knew he was serious. He searched her eyes for any sign of hesitation but she knew there'd be none. Tania was fully devoted to him.