Epilogue

ALEXANDER

               I was so drunk, I'm walking near the beach to breathe some air, galing ako sa party sa isang club ,it was so wild!  The ocean is quiet, I can only hear waves from hear. Naupo ako sa isang sun lounger na nakita ko at ipinikit saglit ang mga mata.

             " Help! Help! " i immediately opened my eyes when I hear a  voice calling for help, i looked for her, hindi rin naman nagtagal dahil nakita ko rin siya, kitang kita dahil sa puting swim suit na suot niya. Without hesitation, i went to her swimming fast, papalubog na siya ng maabutan ko.

                And there, that night , under the full moon and fireworks everywhere, I saw the woman whom I know will change my life.

             But after that night I never saw her again, it's not that I never saw her, I can't remember her face! I can't remember anything, all that I know is that I saved the life of my Juliet. I don't know what happened, it's so gay but, I think it's love at first sight.

              I was already sure that she was the one I'm going to marry, I'm already looking for her. Not until this girl came into my life. My father wants me to get married to her, to his best buddy's daughter, to my sister's best friend! And tge benefit of it? I'll have the company that I want.

            Naisip ko yung babaeng hinahanap ko, what if makita ko siya at kasal ako? It will be fucked up I'm sure. That's why I made a plan. I'll make sure that she won't last long with me, siya mismo ang magkakandaugaga na makipag annull sa akin.

              That's why I fucked a lot of girls, and I  let her know that I will never love her. That's what I thought, because she's so tough, kahit na gabi gabi akong may dalang babae, she won't blink an eye.

           That's what I thought, because when I already accepted to my self that I love her,i already lost her. Then the truth slammed to me, she is the girl I'm looking for, but before I make my mistakes right, I already lost her.

          A felt a heavy punch on my face.

        "Gago ka! Ipinagpaubaya ko ang anak ko sayo dahil alam kong magiging masaya siya! Pero ginagago mo palang hayop ka! " her father is really mad at me when I told him what I've done. I'm really shocked that he didn't know, my wife never told them.

           "I know sir, I've been an asshole, but please give me a chance, we're having a kid, and I love her, please." kneeling in front ofbher father, begging for him to give a chance to love his daughter.

          " I missed you so much, You're so near yet so far. " i whispered while looking at her in their backyard,it was a garden full of flowers.  Yes, I saw her bargaining with her cousin. Her father said I should let her be, and when she comes back, that's my chance to get her again.

            " I'm mad at you Alec, for what you've done to her. But she loves you and you can make her happy,so even if you don't deserve her I'm willing to give her to you. " Sean told me, while waiting ouside the labor room, she's giving birth to our first born!

             I admit, I'm jealous of him because he can be close to Leisha but what can I do, this is all my fault i fucked up, he's also the reason why we have Kyro now. I got jealous when I saw her with him at La Cuisine. I lost control.

           "Thank you for giving life to our baby, Leisha, I love you. " i whispered before kissing her forehead while she's asleep, tired from labouring.

           That's why when they got home, i used some dirty tricks,kasabwat ko ang  kaibigan at pinsan niya para bumalik siya sa akin. What can I do? I'm really smitten. Pussy whipped they say.

           Humigpit ang yakap niya sa akin, i looked at her, I'm now looking at my universe,Leisha. Umangat siya sa pagkakahiga at hinalikan ako. It was a soft kiss.

          "What are you thinking huh? " nangungutyang tanong niya, I smirked.

         "Nothing, just the past."

           "Is that so? I want to tell you something. " , I'm looking at ger waiting for her to talk. " Alam mo bang dapat ay pahihirapan muna kita, well duh, I know it's already in the past but you still gave me a lot of heartaches! " that made me so guilty. Alam ko lahat ng kagaguhan ko eh.

          "But, when I saw you in the hospital, with bloods in your body, i realized, we don't really hold our time,kaya bakit patatagalin pa?" pinunasan ko ang mgauhang tumutulo mula sa mga mata niya. 

          "It's all in the past now, let's forget the hurtful memories and lets make a happy and memorable one. " bulong ko.

         "You're my Juliet and I'm your Romeo, You're my queen and I'm your king. You're my universe babe, We're meant for each other. We have a life time ahead of us, for us to love each other. And we'll do that. I love you Mrs. Leisha Santillan Alfiro. "

a/n: Yay! Bchlr # 1 closing!  Finish na po huhu. Kung umabot ka dito congrats! Labeo!

08-23-20