𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳

P.s I've stared editing the book to change the POV thing so if this is the first time reading this then it's prob really weird the sudden split between first person to third. X

Also important factor they are both dead (I'm just getting a few comments about if they are xD)
The stars held high, Olivia stared out into the night observing how oblivious people are. How they carry on with there life whilst others feel the pain of lost loved ones. A group of kids were seen kicking a stone back and forth completely unaware of what the pains of life that will potentially come.

Slowly, she walked over to a rustic bench and sat down stretching out her legs hearing them pop. Her eyes fluttered shut so she was unable to see anything but darkness.

A pair of arms snakes under her arms from behind suddenly. A kiss softly fell onto her forehead. Turning around, eyes still shut tight, she could smell the familiar sent of cinnamon that she had grown to love warming up like an bakery.

"Hello stranger" the mystery male voice asked. His black jacket hitting her skin whilst his fingers were caressing the side of Olivias torso. A smile came upon her face.

"Hey Benny" She answered he swiftly walked around the bench and held chin connecting their lips into a short blissful kiss that gave them both a feeling of euphoria. Olivia had known Ben for almost 14 years now, being alive for one and not to darken the mood but under graves for the other 13. She doesn't know how she would even keep on going in the after life without him. Nor his brother.
"You okay?" The pale girl questioned noticing his slightly faltering smile after the kiss.

"Have you heard the news?" She shook her head, "My dad... he passed away today. It hit the news, my siblings are going back to the mansion tomorrow I think" he shifted so he had his arm wrapped around me and I snuggled into him desperate to provide comfort, knowing how he felt about his dad and his siblings. The dislike against Reginald was strong but the love for his siblings still bared. Hurting knowing that they could not see, touch or hear him but only his presence lingering.

"Are you going. With Klaus I mean?" Olivia questioned nuzzling her face into his chest making the words muffled.

Amused at the sight Ben chuckled, "Yeah, but I wanted to see if you would come with me...please" He asked timidly with nervousness wavering his tone, gently undoing the knots in her beautiful rich ginger locks that shone and sparkled under the sun at day.

It was obvious she could sense his unease as she lifted her face from Bens chest looking at him gingerly, he studied her complexion.
She is gorgeous he thought. Looking at her is heavenly, well literally.

"Of course I'll come with you squid, anything for you," He moaned at the name in annoyance as she leaned up to give him a kiss. He leaned down to capture her lips but quickly she turned away and gasped. He groaned in exasperation with not getting at least a peck but then returned his focus to why she suddenly turned away.

"Oh no does that mean I have to meet your family, no don't make me!" The dark haired man chuckled at her reaction.

"You'll be fine!" He reassured amused at her being scared of meeting or more likely 'seeing' his family.

Liv was unknown to Bens family as he would secretly go to her house wanting to spend as much time with her as possible, if anyone knew in the family it would be likely that Sir Reginald would find out and make sure that he wouldn't be able to see her again. So only klaus knew, he found out briefly before the boy died when he got suspicious after getting drunk and high, when not being able to find him afterwards he started questioning his brother.  Klaus is Bens best friend and he knew he could tell him.

"Well then-" she hopped up pulling me up in the process lacing her hand into mine,

"-let's meet the Hargreeves"