꧁ 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 ꧂

"Jesus Ben just don't worry about it!" Klaus argued back at the teenage boy who was reluctantly taking steps towards Griddys Donuts. Ben wasn't one to disobey their father because of knowing the consequences that come with it. All of the children in some way were scared of their father but some would not admit it due to them wanting to uphold their ego, trying to show their 'bravery' *cough Luther cough Diego* but the ones that are brave are the ones that acknowledge their fears even in front of others.

Trotting forwards, the paler boy dragging his brother along by the blazer, pushed the door open. The push set of the bell next to the door. They could hear the coffee machine blitzing the coffee beans. The adoptive siblings were not allowed to drink coffee Reginald had always despised it due to the caffeine in it. He believed it was 'idiotic' for someone to mainly drink it to get energy when you can simply use the energy that you have gained from sleep. Well that was his reasoning at least, a stupid one at that, the children always thought it was because it's too bitter for him. He couldn't possibly drink something that bitter when he is bitter enough already.

Everything seemed peaceful until they saw a girl pacing back and forth biting her nails, slightly hyperventilating in the process. The two shared a look and walked up to the counter.

"Are you okay Mademoiselle?" The more confident one chuckled while asking emphasising the french word.

"Um yeah, yeah of course," she rapidly answering. "What could I get you?"

"Um a jam-filled donut thanks," he turned to Ben and gestured to respond.

In all honestly he was too flustered to answer. He found the girl in front of him gorgeous. Even with her red hair that was put into a messy bun, tied up with a ribbon and the Panic was that had struck on her features was still there.

Klaus smirked knowingly. He looked to his side, which was meet with seeming nothing and nodded saying, "yeah I know right!" The two that weren't able so see whatever who klaus was talking to looked at him strangely. Klaus looked over and nudged the other boy in the process. "Glazed please." The unknown girl chuckled almost forgetting her freak out.

"I don't trust glazed." (Lol if you know where this is from)The two looked at him weirdly but the ginger just chuckled, shook her head and carried on getting out plates. She wouldn't admit it out loud but she had to admit she found the tanned-skinned boy very attractive and cute. She thought his shyness was absolutely adorable, she stole glances towards him, admiring him secretly.

"Why?" Ben asked there voices growing distant, walking away to sit down in a booth.

"Here you go!" Placing down the sugary goods in front of the boys. A chorus of thanks and over-enthusiastic thank yous we're heard.
"What were you panicking about earlier, if you don't mind me asking." Ben quickly added on shyly, blushing.

The girl smiled softly and sighed looking down leaning against the counter. Klaus had already dug into his donut, his cheeks were full of the jammy donut.

"Hugh well I did a really long essay for school and I was about to hand it in on the computer..." she rambled on, "and I completely forgot that it was running low on charge," the two looked at each other and shrugged still listening intently on her story, munching on there snacks. "then all of a sudden it turned off! Even though I had like...like... 5 percent battery when I last checked!" She stammered realising her mistake of not charging it when it reminded her multiple times. "So yeah, nows the waiting game of seeing if it's charged up." Putting a hand on her hip leaning to the side. "What are you guys doing out here at this time anyway." Instantly changing the subject, high on the wrong kind of adrenaline, the nervous kind.

"Just getting away from our pesky father." Ben answered briefly sighing whilst looking down a sad look on his face.

"Wait a whole damn donut are you guys brothers? Wait no way!" The two looked at each other and hesitantly nodding they didn't exactly look like brothers, they had absolutely no defining features that were the same.

"Um yeah, adopted though."

"Oh...well at least you have each other."

"Yeah," klaus chimed in they were all smiling enjoying each others companies.

"Till death do you two apart! ...And so on and so on." not exactly remembering common words said in marriage. She scrambled away and looked at her laptop to find that it had restarted and was ready to go. Clicking a few times on the mouse and keys, she joyously lifted her hands up in the air whooping in glory.
"Yes! Yes! Haha! Beat that English!"

"I suppose it saved then?" The Séance questioned.

"Yup! And I couldn't be happier! I've been saved by the gods," She let out a relieved sigh, a happy smile on her face placing her hands together looking up at the sky (or more like the rotting away ceiling) praying, deliriously happy. The Hargreeves siblings laughed at her antics and her pleasure, pleased that their new friend had her work saved.

The ginger girl over-enthusiastically pressed the hand it button relieved that her worry was all over. She trotted back over to the boys she had recently just met and said, "What are your names?" Sitting next to klaus, him bugging up to give her room,

"I'm Ben and this is Klaus." Pointing to himself then his ghost-speaking brother.

"Any last name?" The two looked at each other and squirmed in distaste. Almost like they were made to eat a rotten apple. Whilst she was looking at Ben awaiting an answer, Klaus shook is head discreetly.

"Um no just Ben and Klaus."

"Well then glazed and jam, I'm Olivia, Olivia Rosen."

Based on true events, well mainly lmao