Keefe

"Kids! Lunch time!" I call from the art room downstairs. I was really happy when I got offered a job as a painter, and now a lot of people buy my stuff. I hear footsteps and laughing, so I assume that Aj, Jenny, Ace, and Sonya are down here for lunch. I meet up with them in the kitchen.

"This stuff is so good mom! What is it?" Aj asks. 

"It's called Macaroni and Cheese. It's human food." She sums up. They pretty much inhale the food, and I pretty much inhale the Mallowmelt that is served after. Sophie slaps my arm lightly.

"Leave some for the kids, Keefe." She sighs.

"Alright kids, we have to leave soon. You all better be good. Your parents should be here soon to say goodbye, and so we can leap with them. Have fun okay, I'm going to get ready." I say, getting up. I put my dish in the dishwasher, and go to change into my tux. I just finish combing my hair when Sophie walks in the room.

"Keefe, hurry up I need to get ready and Biana and Dex will be here soon." She whines, picking out her dress. She changes into a tight red sequence dress. It's about knee length, and has sleeves that go to her elbow. She has glittery gold eye shadow, and dark red lipstick to match her dress. He shoes are pointy black heels with a strap at the ankle, finished off with a small, round, black purse with a gold clip.

"You look lovely tonight." I tease. She blushes.

"So do you. Let's go see if Biana and Dex are here yet." She replies, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the large living room. 

"Sophie! Keefe!" Biana exclaims, hugging each of us. Dex also hugs us. 

"Biana, you act like we didn't see each other about 2 hours ago." Sophie jokes. Biana smirks.

"2 hours is 2 hours too many." She states. We all laugh at that. The kids are just watching this awkwardly.

"If you're done this.....awkward 2 hour reunion, can you leave? We have an epic sleepover to get to if you don't mind." Aj sasses with a look that says "You're weird, please leave now." I laugh and Sophie sighs.

"I trained you well." I say at the same time Sophie says, "What happened to my innocent little boy." While Biana and Dex crack up in the background. Eventually, we say by to the kids and leap away.

"OVER HERE!" I hear Evangeline shout. We walk towards where they're standing in front of some place in the Forbidden cities. It's called.......

"Sophie what's this place called?" I ask. 

"It's called Turtle Jacks. I don't know why we're in Canada though." She laughs at that for some reason.

"Um, yeah." I chuckle to seem like I get the joke. We tell them we have a table reserved under Dizznee, since Dex found out how to book a table. We sit down and Sophie tells us the vegan options, whatever that means.

"Oooooo! I want this salad thingie!" Biana exclaims, pointing at the menu.

"You can get a drink with that. I think you would like lemonade Biana." Sophie tells her. Biana starts asking question about lemonade. People are looking at us weirdly. Good thing they don't know what we're talking about. Suddenly, five teens walk through the door. There was 2 girls, and 3 guys. The first girl had dark hair and green eyes, and she was holding hands with another boy. He had brown hair and brown eyes, but he had an aura that made him seem like a prankster. There was also a guy with longer hair, and light green eyes. The last guy had dirty blonde hair, a bit darker than mine, blue-green-hazel eyes, and he was holding hands and laughing with a girl. She had wavy brown hair, with hints of blue at the bottom-possibly cut off- and bangs, covering her dark brown eyes. The group slumped in their seats. As much as they were laughing, they all had sad eyes, and tired postures. As we were leaving the restaurant, I heard the girl with the brown hair talk in English. I used the stuff  Sophie had taught me to understand. 

"I just wish this would end. I'm tired of fighting everyone else's battle's when I have my own. This stupid war is pointless anyways." I left that day, hoping that those kids got the peaceful life they obviously deserved.