Jenny(THE END OF MY TRILOGYYYYY)

Over the next month, I notice my brother hanging out with us less. We were waiting in front of Foxfire, when he was about to walk off. I stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going?" I sass.

"To talk to my friends, mother." He says sarcastically, trying to pull out of my grip. I narrow my eyes.

"We don't believe you. Spill." Aj demands. My brother sighs.

"If you let me go, you can meet them later." He insists. 

"Triple pinky swear." I negotiate. You see, triple pinky swear is something we made up as kids. We all lock pinkys, then all say, "I, Jenny/Ace/Aj, triple pinky swear (Whatever the promise is), then do our handshake. I wont go into that right now.

"Deal." He agrees. We do the triple pinky swear. Some people stare at us weirdly.Ace rushes off after that.

"I think someone has a crush." Aj giggles.We both break out into full out laughter, people staring weirdly at us again.

---------Time skip brought to you by Nico Di Angelo, because we love him(Ik, wrong book Whatever)--------

"Okay. Mid-terms are soon, so you two can use this class to study, since you're both passing this class for sure." Uncle Fitz beams at us. 

"Thank god! I'm super behind." Aj admits. His mom gives him a "I'm sorry what?" look, and he quickly pulls out his books. We spend most of Telepathy studying, until someone *cough* Aj *cough* had to go and hit his head on the doorway. He got sent to the healing centre. 

Telepathy was the last subject, and when it was over, I was excited to meet Ace's new friends. I caught up with Aj in the hall, and we made our way outside.

"ACE!" Aj waves at Ace, who waves back, smiling nervously. We jog over to him and a group of kids. There's 3 of them, not including Ace. 2 girls and 1 guy. The first girl has royal blue eyes and long, wavy, blue-dyed hair. The second girl has midnight blue eyes and medium-length, straight, dirty blonde hair. The boy had celeste blue eyes, and short, but wavy, light-brown hair.

"Hey. I'm Adam, this is Joni, and that's Joni's er-" They boy-Adam, points at the girl with blue hair, who I now know is Joni.

"This is Calixa, my girlfriend."  Joni interrupts. She turns to us and gives us a look as if to say, "Insult me. I dare you." 

"Nice to meet you! I'm Aj, and this is my  girlfriend, Jennifer, but we all call her Jen, or Jenny. She's also Ace's sister!" Aj introduces us cheerfully. I smile. Joni and Calixa seem to soften a bit, knowing we wont judge them.

"How do you guys know Ace?" I ask. They all look to my brother and he sighs.

"Well, Adam is new here, so he asked me to show him around. I did, and we met Joni and Lexi (Her nicknames are Alix and Lexi just saying), who looked lonely. We all hit it off, and started hanging out." He shrugs at the end.

"Well, I'm glad you have new friends. You need to be more social." I say, going into sister mode. My brother sighs, but I detect hints of a smile.

"Well, we'll be leaving you now!" I wave goodbye, and drag Aj off.

-------------Time skip brought to you by Jenny x Aj---------------------

I PASSED MY MIDTERMS! I still couldn't get over that as we all head to my house for a giant sleepover, including the parents! We had a huge party first, so a lot of people from school came. Ace's friends were there, and mom said we can each pick a friend to stay. Of course I picked Sonya, and Ace picked Adam, since he didn't want to split the girls up. The other parents didn't let their kids bring friends due to something about being polite? Anyways, we had a fun time. Aunt Sophie showed up movies and human music! We had starkflower stew and a lot of Mallowmelt. The kids all slept in the downstairs floor, and the parents on the 100th floor. Overall this was a great night. Just before we went to sleep, I turned to Ace and Aj.

"You guys are the best." I say, wrapping them in a hug. 

And with that, we fell asleep, knowing that no matter what, we'd always have this giant, caring family.

THE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! I'm so sorry I ended this for those that wanted more, but I'm loosing interest in writing this, so it's just going to keep dragging on. I'll probably have more inspo after unlocked, so I might start another KOTLC fanfic, but rn I'm really into Percy Jackson and all the other series, so if you're interested, you can check out the stpry I'm working on (Half-Sister), or my other one, which is a KOTLC and PJO crossover(Something's missing). ANYWAYS, hope everyone enjoyed this! Love y'all!

~Allybear <3