Chapter 11-Life at the GTB

We start things off on the Waverider. Mia has just entered the library. The doors close and she asked Gideon " Hey Gideon can you tell me what happens to my friends in this new timeline?"

"Ms. Queen I would strongly advise that you don't." Gideon told Mia

"Well it's my choice so just show me what happens." Mia repiled with her serious attitude

"If you must. firstly Since Jason Todd was never recruited by Batman (In case you don't remember Batman and Flash are destined to die in 2023) he dies in the streets."  Gideon explained. Mia was strangely sadden by what Gideon said even if her and Jason weren't that close. Gideon continued with "Barbara is shot dead in her first week as a cop in Gotham. Dick Grayson ends up as a thief since he never properly recovered from the loss of his parents. William lives a relatively normal life and Daniel is never born."

"Wait, why?" Mia asked with heart break because her and Daniel were really close

"Roy and Thea died in a failed attempt to stop Supergirl so Daniel is never born. Gideon explains. Gideon has been projecting unto the tv different articles about the events she is talking about.

"What about Tim and Billy?" Mia asked in hopes of good news

But Gideon said "Tim becomes a famous Olympian in gymnastic and swimming. He ended up marrying Stephanie Brown (Casted as Mia Rose Frampton) as Mia heard this she said "Oh Timothy what did you ever see in her." although deep inside she felt a little awkward by what Gideon said. Mia was really curious to see what happened to Billy but out  of nowhere Ava walked into a the room and said "Rule number one of time travel don't look into your future. Gideon stop this."

"Understood Ms. Sharpe" Gideon replied quickly and concisely

"I wasn't looking into my future. I was looking into the future of my friends. Maybe you should go get some friends to know how it feels." Mia replied with her tough girl attitude 

"I have friends!" Ava snapped back at her

"No you have coworkers and how about go back to being under Sara's shadow." Mia told her 

"Hey I am my own person." Ava told her Mia simply replied with "No not really." Referring to the fact that Ava is a clone. Ava then looked around the a noticed the Imagine of Tim which Gideon still hadn't removed and Ava asked "Who is he?"

Mia responded with "He's none." Ava responded with "None?" Mia took advantage of this and said "None of your business." 

"Hey I'm not afraid to throw down with you." Ava told told her only to have Sara appear behind. Ava noticed and said Nervously "Sara" and then asked "How much of that did your hear?"

Sara replied with "Enough, so come I need my co captain. We need to find a way to get in contact with Roy, Thea and the others without leaving the temporal zone and without Kara noticing. Ava then left to go to the main room where they were going to discuss that Sara then told Mia "Oh and Mia." "Yeah?" Mia asked. Sara then told with a smile "Be a little bit sassier next time." Followed by Sara leaving

We are now at an ARGUS facility. We have the RTF team and Lyla. Lyla is informing them about their next mission.

"You guys need to infiltrate L corp again. Because Curtis needs to have direct  access to L corp's severs to decrypt the rest of the files

"You do know that crime 101 is never rob the same place twice right?" Roy told her with Slade adding "The kid is not wrong."

"Please guys if we find out what's in the files we might have a shot at getting ahead of Supergirl." Curtis pleaded