Chapter 8- The RFG of 2041

We are at Star City 2041. Mia and William are at the Arrow bunker planning their next attack against Jonathan Allen.

"Ok, so we know that Jonathan has his money held up at Amertek, right?" Mia asked William as she walked around the bunker trying to piece together a plan.

"Yes. Jonathan probably holds a lot of stock in Amertek as well." William answered as he kept typing away on his computer

"So how about, we hack into Amertek and transfer money from Amertek to somewhere else." Mia suggested

"What would this 'somewhere else' be?" William asked

"I was thinking Wayne enterprises." Mia answered with a smile on her face

William was shocked and simply fire back with "Okay that's crazy. How about instead of Wayne enterprises we pick some company that is over seas or something"

"It's been a month since my encounter with Red Robin and we are still no closer to finding out who he is." Mia complained

"And Wayne enterprises needs to be involved because?" William asked

"Because I have a theory that Red Robin takes money from Wayne enterprises, for his crusade." said Mia in a really confident tone

William was rather skeptical of her theory so he asked "Why do you think that?"

"When Batman disappeared Bruce Wayne also disappeared. Then Batman came back and then Red Robin appeared. I think Batman trained Red Robin." Mia told William

"That's a really big long shot Mia." William fired back

"Can you hack Wayne enterprises?" Mia asked in a pleading tone

"Yeah, I can" William answered in a defeated tone followed by him turning to his computer and hacking into Wayne Enterprises.

After awhile Mia asked out him "Are you in?"

"Yeah, I'm already into Wayne and Amertek." William answered

"Okay I need you to extract 3,642 dollars from Amertek into Wayne enterprises" Mia reuested

"3,642 like Victor ave 3642?"William asked

"Yep that's the one." Mia answered proudly since she was happy that her brother caught what she was doing.

"That's the street where Verdant used to be," William told her

"Yeah, before it closed and Minerva appear in it's place. Minerva being Jonathan's bar" said Mia

"That's also the place where you both first met," William mentioned

Mia got on the elevator and told him "I know, it's pretty poetic." followed by the elevator doors closing. Later in the day William saw the someone had accessed the Amertek bank account so he told Mia to go to Minerva. Mia geared up and drove to Minerva on her bike. When she arrived she snuck in(since it was closed). She went to the lobby and simply waited. Jonathan came out from the door that lead to the old secret arrow base and saw Mia. "Green arrow! Nice to see you. In fact I was wondering if you knew where some of my money went?" Jonathan told Mia in a very businessman fashion while clearly not threaten by Mia (I have a guy named Liam Hemsworth casted for Jonathan Allen) .Mia drew back her bow and screamed "I got you now Jonathan! It's over!. After Mia said this, a bunch of henchmen appeared with rifles, completely surrounding Mia.

"Mia I have told you time and time again, I'm faster than you" Jonathan told her followed by leaving the bar. As he left he told his henchmen "Kill her".

All the henchmen opened fire on Mia but someone swooped in with a grappling hook and grabbed Mia followed by said person throwing her over the counter. He then proceeded to throw explosive batarangs to take all the henchmen out. After all the henchmen were taken out Mia jumped over the counter and asked "What are you doing here in Star city?" In reaction to this Red Robin looked at Mia with pure anger in his eyes. He walked over to her and grabbed her by the collar of her suit and slammed her against the counter and told her in a very serious tone "Why did you transfer money into Wayne Enterprise." Mia just pushed him away and told him "Calm down tough guy. Just trying to lure you out and as you can see, it worked" Red Robin stared her down and asked "Is this a sick game to you?" Before Mia could respond Jonathan super sped back into the room in a flash like suit "A Gotham vigilante and Star city's Green arrow. How does it feel to be wrong? To think you're so close to the truth but in all actuality you were just buying into a big lie?" Jonathan asked. Red robin then backed off and stood side by side with Mia. Mia fired an arrow which Jonathan caught but it turned out to be a flash bang arrow which completely blinded Jonathan. By the time he was able to regain his vision Mia and Red Robin were gone. "They can run but they can't hide." Jonathan told himself followed by super speeding out of Minerva.