Chapter 9- The RFG of 2041 part 2

It been a week since the death of Jonathan. Mia has been going around the city trying to find some of his former gang members to see if they know anything that could help them find out what the remote did. Right now Mia is chasing down a woman through the rooftops. She shoots an arrow at her leg making her fall to the ground, As the woman tried to get up Mia knocked her over the head with her bow.

Mia stood over the woman in every intimidating fashion and screamed at her "Joanie Swift! What was Jonathan planning with the RFG!"

Joanie was clear frighten by the situation as she spoke in her frighten tone "I don't know he was really ambiguous about it." Mia wasn't satisficed with the answer so grabbed Joanie's head and slammed it against the ground and said "You were his second in command you have to know something!'

"He never trusted anybody. He used his gang members for man power that's it. I swear that's all I know." Joanie pleaded. After a bit of silence Joanie looked up and saw that the Green arrow was gone.

At the arrow bunker

Mia walks into the arrow bunker and puts her bow and quiver down and walks over to William.

"Any progress on the remote or locating the RFG satellite?" Mia asked in the hopes that William's response would bring good news

William showed police documents on his computer and said "It seems that Tim gave an anonymous tip to the SCPD about the satellite but when the swat team got there the satellite was gone. Not to mention I have gotten nowhere with this remote."

Mia looks to her left, at a table that has the burner phone Tim gave her before he left. Mia then says "Maybe I should call Timmy. What do you think?"

"I think a day hasn't passed without you mentioning that idea" William tells her

"He did something in two days, that I couldn't in seven months ." Mia argued

"Is that why you've been so brutal against all these thugs?" William asked only have Mia break eye contact  William then continued with "Mia you get results. You shouldn't  let Tim take that idea from you."

"Timmy didn't take anything from me. If anything he just gave me perspective." Mia explained

"Have you ever called him Tim?" William asked

Mia just looked down and said "Once. It was Jonathan tried to use me as leverage against him. I didn't want him be hate as I almost died." William was pretty shocked by Mia's confession. The silence enveloped the room. Mia then said "I promised Daniel that I would show up to his archery tournament so just keep working on the remote." Mia then left the arrow bunker

Mia went to said archery tournament afterwards she went with Daniel to a Big belly burger. Right now they are in the parking lot.

"That was fun wasn't It?" Mia asked Daniel as they both to the Big belly burger

"Yeah! It was good to know mom and dad showed up even with their busy schedules." Daniel told her

"Well you know uncle Roy and aunt Thea, they wouldn't miss it for the world." said Mia

"Yeah still sucks that I got second place because of Mia Dearden. I can never beat her" Daniel complained

"I don't know I kind of like her." Mia told him with a smile

"Of course you do." Daniel told her followed by both of them entering the Bug belly burger. They ordered and sat down to eat. When they sat down Mia gave Daniel her fries. Daniel then stated "I will never understand why you don't like Big belly burger fries. I mean their my mom's favorite"