New Life 💜

Yumi

Me and my sister Yui were siting peacefully and I was listening music on phone

Me and my sister Yui were siting peacefully and I was listening music on phone. We were going to live with friends of father as he was going foreign for business. Really it would be a good start of our life maybe, I thought. Then the car stopped and we took our suitcase.

But when I looked behind I was shocked to see a mansion. Wow they must be rich. I looked at yui and nodded. She smiled at me and we started walking but then rain started.

We then ran and I knocked door. Nobody opened. We looked at each other but when yui knocked the door opened a little and she went indide as I was checking on phone.

But when I was going to call her she wasn't there. I sighed and went inside but then suddenly heard a scream. God she is like a trouble magnet-wait but that's suppose to me but eh who cares.I looked beside and saw yui being pinned under a boy. And a hot one at that.

"E-excuse me but please will you let her go?" I said a little bit scared.

"Hey who are you- Wow never thought I will be seeing such a hot stuff. Well how are melons." He said smirking at me.

But then we heard a voice from behind,"Ayato what is all this comottion down here?"

We looked and saw a boy with glasses. Honestly I dont know which one was more attractive.

"Dammit its you Reiji." He said.

"Please help us." Yui said running to him.

"And you are?" He asked while narrowing his eyes at us.

"I am sorry for my sister. My name is Yumi Komori and she is my sister Yui Komori. We actually came here cause our father said." I said while bowing.

Reiji was shocked. I have never saw a girl this beautifull but with manners too. Maybe she will be different.Reiji smirked at that.

He then said,"Its alright and my brother too is as much responsible. And I was not acknowledge of this. Ayato explain it to me right away." Reiji said.

"How would I know.You didn't tell me any of this pancake." Ayato said.

"Thats because you just suddenly attacked me and I didn't had time to tell. Wait you said pancake are you talking about me?" Yui said blushing.

"No he is talking to the pillar behind you. Of course he is talking about you. If you hadn't notice you are as flat as board pop tart." I said sarcistally.

Ayato chuckled and Reiji smirked. "Wow you are something melons." Ayato said still chuckling. I smiled and looked at yui as she pouted.

"Well this is not a current place to talk about. See to their luggage. " Reiji said walking as I followed him.

"Ayato right?" I said smiling as he chuckled while nodding.

"Nice nickname by the way. I am getting the feeling we will get along just fine." I said smiling as he laughed and hugged me from side. Then we all came to livingroom. I sat on sofa near Ayato and looked towards yui as she was still a little uncomfortable.