Heartbroken 💜

Yumi's Pov

I walk out of the mansion to go for a walk since I don't feel tired.
As I walk past a lake, I noticed an abandoned church. I raised my eyebrow and walked to it. Once I walked in, it was very dusty and kinda dark, I sniff the air smelling Yui's blood and Shu's scent.

Were they...here. Tears well up as I think about Shu sucking Yui's blood and making love to her, my breathing turned rapid as my fists started to shake.

He loves me...yeah right..... How could I even think someone can love me.......on top of that a vampire..... My heavy breathing turned into growls making my vision turn red, I yelled in anger as I break an angel statue in the church with my fist. The statue crumbled into small pieces as I stand over it shaking.

"You sure have your mother's strength, it looks like your power is going to awaken. It's really overpowering your naagin side." A deep voice said.

I look over my shoulder seeing a man in a black trench coat with black ropes, black pants, black boots, black gloves, and a golden earring on his left ear. I narrow my eyes as I turn to face him.

"Who are you? How do you know my mother?!"

"I'm Ritcher, Uncle of the Sakamaki's. Look's like Shu really disrespected you with the human."
I glare.

"Don't mention him. Answer me, how do you know my mother?"

"I admired your mother, I wanted to marry her. She was my one and only."

My eyes widened.
"Do you have any more questions?" Ritcher asked.

"Why am I here?" I said quickly as I stepped close to him.
He smirks.

"It's such a pity that you don't know anything, to be honest, I don't know why you're here. In fact, you weren't supposed to be here. But now that I look at you closely, I'm glad you're here. You look so much like her, now..." He explained as he got close to me.

I stumble back feeling scared.
"I want you. Come to me," He growled as he swiftly pinned me to the wall.

Before I could scream, he bit down into my neck making me speechless. I could feel his fangs inject me with something. It's so hot that it burns, I can feel it go through my veins. My eyes grew wide as I felt paralyzed. I tried to move my body but it wouldn't allow me. Ritcher pulled back smirking.

"Go to sleep... I'll wake you up soon, once I wake you up. You'll obey me and become my wife, my love." Ritcher said laughing evilly.

Tears managed to escape my eyes as my vision started to go blurry.
'Somebody...h-help' I thought in fear.
"I promise, I'll take you somewhere special~" He cooed as he grabbed my arm.

Just as that happened, a big white spark of lightning struck him making him fly back. He coughed up blood as he looked at me in shock.

3rd P.O.V

"S..Srishti." He managed to escape out of his mouth as he held his chest.

"How dare you speak her name, Ritcher."

Ritcher looked behind him shakily as he sees a furious Karan. Ritcher growled.

"Y-You."

"You bastard... you dare to speak to my sister! You dared to control her! I'll kill you!" Karan yelled as his eyes flashed red and his lower waist turned in a blue snake tail, then stabbed through Ritcher's chest.

Ritcher screamed in agony before turning into dust. Karan growls heavily.

"God damn it!" Karan yelled in anger. He looks at the dust as it blows away in a certain direction.