Ruki 💜

You and Ruki were in the kitchen cooking different food.It was fun really, most couples don't normally do this on their honeymoon.

Well technically he was actually cooking and you were the taste tester. You wanted to help too but he refused.

"Here, taste this." Ruki shoved a spoon of soup in your mouth.

"Mmm... Taste good Ruki." You said

"I'm glad you think so." He smiled.
"But don't eat too much, you can save that for after your pregnant."
....
...
"Sorry what?" You blinked. Ruki

dropped the spoon and grabbed you. He teleported...
TO THE BEDROOM!

"WoAH, WOah, WOah, is it already that 'part' of the honeymoon?"

"Yes."

"Oh... I don't know if I'm ready." You smiled shyly. Ruki gave you a "wtf" face,

"We've done this billions of times."

"Yeah... but we're married now...like y'know husband and wife." You blushed, still smiling.

Ruki softened at your cute expression,
"Don't worry love, I'll make this time better than all the other times." He whispered huskily into your ear, hugging you from behind.

Before you could react, he picked you up and threw you on the bed, resulting in your face planting into a pillow.

"Thank you for being gentle, my beloved husband." You said sarcastically.

"I will not be going gentle on you tonight so get used to it." He smirked.

"Pshh, you don't have to be gentle! I can take whatever you throw at me!" You realized, you sorta fell into his trap.

"I didn't mean to say it like tha-"

"Oh really, then I'll be sure to be a lot rougher tonight."

Ruki came up to the edge of the bed and you grabbed his tie, pulling him down. You kissed his lips and he found his hands to you waist.

You licked the bottom of his lip asking for entrance. He denied so you brought of of your hands to his hair and pulled. Surprised you had the guts to do that, he opened his mouth, and you slipped your tongue in his mouth.

"Mmmm..... Ruki..."

Once you said his name, Ruki got turned on and pushed you farther onto the bed. While you make out session continued, you started to untie his tie. Not long after you unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off.

Ruki then unzipped your dress and took it off of you, leaving you in your lacy clothing.

"Naughty yumi.... wearing these clothes for me?"

You blushed and didn't respond.
Ruki then moved his head down to your shoulder, and sank his fangs into you, taking blood from you. Not long after, you flipped him over and started to leave butterfly kisses on his kiss neck, but soon started to bite softly on his skin all around.

"Yumi..."He groaned.

You pulled back and saw multiple purple marks on his neck. You smiled in satisfaction.

Ruki then flipped you over and kissed once more,is hands moving up to your bra clip. He took it off and threw it somewhere random in the room.
Ruki bit your lip drawing blood and drank the red liquid that rushed out.

"Ruki..." You said his name into a moan, causing him to become even more lustful. He moved his hands to your underwear ready to remove them.
Ruki looked at you,