Protect Eve 💜

________One Month Later________

The brothers look down at the ground not believing what they just heard. Reiji looks at Karan.

"Listen,I only knew that she was going to hate the triplets for being the sons of the mother who killed her mother when she wakes up. The magic that I and ruslan used doesn't have any side effects, we used it on other people but we never heard about amnesia," Karan explained as he paces back and forth.
Subaru looks at Karan confused.

"Wait...so like what did she dream about?"
Shu looks up.

"Witnessing mother's death and how she got her phobia," Shu said looking at Subaru.

Karan sighs as he sits down on a chair. The brothers all look at him.

"Our mother was Srishti, Queen of the Underworld. High tier vampire. Pureblood. She was best friends with Cordelia, along with Karl and Richter. But she had a closer relationship with Karl. They were supposed to get married until Cordelia stepped in and took Karl away from her. Srishti was heartbroken but she didn't hate Cordelia. She was that kind. Srishti let them get married while she suffered a painful heartbreak.

Richter tried to get with Srishti since he was in love with her but Raiden Yamiko, Prince of Magic ,our father, met Srishti at a Royal ball. It was love at first sight. They got married and she got pregnant with us triplets. Yumi,me and ruslan. Cordelia didn't like the sight of seeing her happy. Cordelia always despised Srishti for being higher ranked than her. Cordelia pretended to befriend so she could make Srishti suffer by taking everything away from her. Cordelia knew it was easy to deceive Srishti.

Then one day, 9-month pregnant Srishti and Raiden visited Cordelia and Karl, along with Beatrix and Christa. This was around when your mother was pregnant with you, Subaru. Srishti really loved all of you, she treated you all as if you were her own. Just wanted to let you all know that. Later that day, at midnight... She...She was raped by Karlheinz and Richter," Karan explained angrily as Ruslan tcched and looked away.

Laito and the rest of his brothers felt extremely guilty, as they remembered that they were watching when their father and uncle did that to Srishti. They never felt so scared and angry before.

"The next day, Raiden found out and went to battle your father and uncle after dropping off Srishti at her mansion. Then they started their battle, it was a 1vs2. Raiden, of course, lost and died. He could've won but I guess srishti's pain affected him too much.
Cordelia then figured out what Karl and Richter did to srishti and became furious, not at them but at Srishti. That's when Shu and Reiji went over to srishti's mansion and told her everything. She was devastated then suddenly her water broke. After delivering the triplets, she asks me to raise them and take them away where Cordelia will never find them. I obeyed but I didn't expect her to let Cordelia win and...d-die," Karan continued as tears escaped his eyes as ruslan looked away.

Years after her death, yumi grew up beautifully and was just like her mother. So kind-hearted and outgoing... but she was too much like mother. She would get bullied whenever she went to the park,"

Ayato clenches his fists remembering the day he witnessed her getting beat up by some girls, he was always the one to drive them away. That day forward, he was her Hero.

"I didn't like that one bit so we moved, but that didn't change a thing... weeks later, she...she got raped by two bastards. I couldn't handle the sight of her when I found her. It was like seeing mother. I tried to help her but she screamed and cried.

That's when I found out she had Haphephobia. I erased her memories from that day but of course, she still she somewhat left with that phobia. One day I had to go to the demon realm and I couldn't bring yumi since she had to hold my hand. So I sent her to Seiji... that day was hard because I had to erase her memories of me and her siblings. And now we are here." Karan finished explaining the story.
Kanato looks at Karan.