Comfort

Request by Shiro_Night

Tw:
Mentions of abuse and cutting
Truma
PTSD
And other shit get ready :)
(Dont worry there is fluff at the end uwu)

Zelk returned to his shared dorm with his adorable boyfriend.Once he entered the dorm, he immediately  heard soft and almost inaudible sobs.

Instinctly, he started looking for his boyfriend. He already knew what was going on. It was almost mid-term exams, which meant stress and Mega isn't the best with stress.

Mega's mental health was damaged at an early age, due to his parents abuse and beatings.

His parents went to jail due to the abuse but unfortunately, the damage was already done.

Mega gained PTSD and is afraid of alot of things. One of his main traumas is failing an exam.

One time during his middle school days he got beaten because he "failed" an exam. His test score was B-.

Zelk and Mega met back in high school, they became close friends with each other quickly. Just as quickly both started to notice stuff about the other, that makes their faces flush and heart skip just a few beats.

Unfortunately, his parents found out about his feelings for Zelk and beat him regularly because of it. This really did this for Mega, he felt numb and didnt care anymore. He tried to commit sucide because of this. Fortunately it was unsuccessful.

Luckly, Zelk found out what was happening to Mega and immediately reported it. After this ordeal he is able to go to a therapist and is healing from truma, but it takes longer than 3 years to heal from abuse for over 10 years.

Zelk found out bad habits that he could help to stop. Mega cuts whenever he gets stressed so Zelk hid away every razor blade and knife in the house, only took them out when needed.

With that in mind, Zelk approached the bathroom, just in case Mega found the knives and razor blade. He turned the knob, the door opened. He let out a breath of relief then approached their shared bedroom, the sobs got louder, 'yup he is in there' Zelk thought.

Zelk tried to open the door, it's locked. He knocked on their door, no response. Starting to panic, he called out " Mega, babe, are you okay in there?"

Zelk knocked at their door again, no response again. He knocked one more time, " Mega, are you o-" the door swung open to reveal the shorter boy. His eyes blood shot and his hair looking like a birdnets.

Zelk's heart broke and he felt himself teared up, no matter how much he sees Mega like this it still stings.

Instinctly, Zelk hugged Mega protectively. Mega clenched onto Zelk's shirt, burrying his face into Zelk's chest. He brought his fingers up to Mega's hair and softly stroked his hair, calming him down abit.

Zelk looked down at Mega, 'Poor Mega'
Zelk thought. Zelk cupped his face and  wipped the tears from Mega's face and kissed his cheek.

Their eyes met as another tear slipped from Mega's eye. " Do you want help, you cutie" Zelk kissed his cheek, hoping to cheer up the shorter boy.

Mega nodded in Zelk's chest. Mega looked up at him, tears glazing his eyes. " If i don't  i fail my exam and my parents come back and- hmp." Zelk kissed him to shut up, both of then blushed at this and their hearts going fast.

Poor Mega was shocked to death by his boyfriend's actions. They barely kissed, even though the have been dating for 2 years now and whenever they do kiss it is Mega kisses first. The reason being Zelk respected Mega's boundaries. Mega doesnt mind this tho, i fact he wants more.

"What do u need help with?" Zelk asked him. "I need help with Math and English" Mega answered as they entered their bedroom. They started studying.

One hour in and Mega feels drowsy. Zelk was still dicussing something but it became a blur as he started to fall asleep.

"Look this goes lik-" Zelk felt a head on his shoulder. He looks at the other boy and smiles. He kissed Mega's forehead as he picks him up bridal style.

He put him down in their bed and started cleaning up the books and notebools they were using. Once he was done, he closed the lights and tugged into the sheets.

Mega felt the warmth of his boyfriend and put his head in Zelk's chest. Feeling drowsiness take over, Zelk smiles to himself as he cuddled Mega back.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~>~>~.~.~.~.~>~>~~>~>

Hello again for the person who requested,
Sorry if this isn't what you wanted.

Thank you for reading.

Check out my editors: Diadem_of_Myosotis and Lizziehartz.

They are amazing writers and they deserve to be checked out.

I am trying to upload every week but i am currently busy and on my own
(since my editors are quite busy as well).

Thank you gor understanding❤❤❤