Fluffy drabble

“ZELKKKK” a whine from Mega was heard. Zelk was doing his daily livestream on the idot smp. While Mega was asleep, looks like Mega woke up.

Zelk sighed, he turned around to see his boyfriend sitting up with Lumi and Zanita cuddling on the end of the bed.

“Zelkkiieee, I want cuddle“He quickly muted his mic. ”Babe, I am live.” 

He tuned back to his computer just to be turned back again. “Mega, stop.” Mega moved closer to him, “I said I wanted cuddles so I will have them.”

Mega move his face so close to Zelk’s face, just a few centimeters away then stopped. Zelk’s face heated up, “Babe you’re a tomato” Mega said giggling.

‘Damn u Mega’. Zelk felt his heart beat faster as Mega moved his head onto Zelk’s chest and sit on his lap.

Zelk put his arms around him and turned around to see the stream chat freaking out.

"Babe, say hi to the chat" Zelk giggled as Mega perked up, blushing.

"H-h-hi ch-ch-chat-t-t" Mega managed  stuttered out. Mega burried his face into Zelk's face in embarrassment.

Zelk giggled at the sudden switch of personality from his boyfriend. He laid his chin on top of his boyfriends head and continued to talk to his stream chat.

Eventually, he heard his boyfriend start to snore. The door opened and revealed his corgi on the other side.

Mengi barked as he he saw Zelk and Mega. He jumped on to Zelk's gaming set up, then greeted Zelk by licking him.

Mengi then jumped off the set up and went to his bed. Zelk looked at him and said to the chat, "Mengi is like a cat in a dog's body." Zelk looked up from his dog. "Lumi and Niro are more compassionate than him."  he says smiling at the camera.

"Also" he started, looking at the boy that fell asleep in his arms. "Mega is very pretty." He placed a soft kiss on the boy's hair. "I think it is time for me to stop streaming and go to bed"

He remove one arm from cuddling Mega causing the other boy to whine and burry his face even more to Zelk's chest.

Zelk quickly ended the stream, making sure his arms are secure enough to lift Mega.

He transferred Mega onto their bed, trying not to wake up the 2 babies. He was able to do it without waking them.

He got into their bed, lying down making sure he isn't hitting anyone as he cuddled up to Mega.

"I love you" Zelk whispered to him. "I yawn love u more" Mega said half asleep.

Zelk drifted to sleep to the sound of snores and the warmth of his boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hewwo uwu

How are yall today??

I dont have much to say

Just a daily reminder that you are loved and I love you <3.

Baiiiiii~~~~