Zelkpvp head cannons

This is a start to the head cannons and Q&A week.

If u want u can ask questions here for more Q&A.

Zelk/Zelkam: HUMAN TIGER FURRY

Special features: Tiger ears and tail (note: he still has human features).

Hair color and Eye color: Light ash blond hair and mocha brown eye color.

Signiture outfit: Striped white and blue (red recently) sweater and spotted blue (red recently) shorts.

Pets: Mengi(dog breed: Corgi) and Zanita(dog breed: Yokshire Terrior)(note:She is both Mega's and Zelk's dog)

Funfacts: If you pet him he purr and the best place to pet him is behind the ear (quote from Mega).

- He, Spifey, Vurb, Finn and Skeppy hang out, at least once a month Their signifant others call their hang out "Idots outings"

- He and Fundy are good friends and constantly rant to each other how the are being called "furries" by their friends.

Sexuality: BI TIGER BOI 🐯

Mega/Megapvp: Selective MUTE with VITILIGO

Special features: Cant speak for more than 3 hours; the left side of his face is darker than the right but it is barely noticable.

Hair color and eye color: Expresso brown colored hair(search it up, the color is really nice) and soft teak wood colored eyes.

Signiture outfit: Fisherman fit blue striped sweater and dark blue jeans.

Accessories: Green bandana and dark blue shoes

Pets: Lumi(Breed: Black Cyrmic cat), Niro(Breed: White Turkish Angora) and Zanita(Yokshire Terrior)
(note:She is both Mega's and Zelk's dog)

Funfacts: Since the idots moved in together (chapter coming btw), Mega and Finn hang out in one of their rooms. Finn would give Mega an occasional make over. They would also talk about how everyone in the house is an idiot and random tea.

-Mega and his family have a very good relationship (as u read in moving with idots)(his father respects but not support his sexuality). They support him all the way.

-Mega is very nice and caring to the right people. He also loves insulting people but makes sure he doesn't take it too far.

Sexuality: GAY ACE MUTE BABY 🔇 OWO

Funfacts about their pets🐶🐱

- Mega thought Lumi was lonely so he bought her a brother, Niro, and they are really close.

-Niro never sleeps in the bed that Mega bought for him. He like sleeping in a box. As Niro gets bigger Mega buys a larger box and lines it with blankes and pillows, to make sures Niro is comfortable.

-Just like Niro, Lumi never sleeps in the bed he bought for her either. She prefers to cuddle with her owner and sleeps in Mega's bed instead(so Mega gave her bed to Tapl and Spifey).

- Niro and Lumi have a habit of waking up and going downstairs without making a noise, so they don't wake up Mega. Which results in Mega panicking untill he finds them.

- Niro and Lumi are very loving and caring to one another, as well as their other siblings (the dogs). They are also very behavdd cats.

- Mengi is a stubborn dog like his owner (Zelk)

- Mengi is a very floffy dog. He sheds a lot.

- Mengi didn't like Zanita at first, he actually barked at her and tried to fight her. They had to seperate them for about a week before he stopped barking at her through the doggy gate.

- Zanita got along quickly with the 2 cats. They were very affectionate to her.

- They found Zanita wondering the streets. They saw her and took her to the vet. They said she was about 3 months old and can be adopted.(Mega basically begged Zelk to keep her).

Couple facts:

-They met through Skeppy, when they were working under his company.

-Zelk only removes his santa hat when he is alone or with Mega.

- Mega is clinger than Zelk, but only Zelk can see this.(because he only clings to him when they are alone and not in a dirty way. I expected better of u reader.)

- When they cuddle, Mega is the big spoon (despite him being smaller out of the 2). As the night progresses though , they eventually change positions.

- Zelk is always top (I will let you argue about that).

- When Mega is jealous, he is flirtier (with other people) ; when Zelk gets jealous, he gives silent treatment.

- Zelk was jealous of both Bad and Finn for being really close with Mega (before they were dating), and tried to avoid Mega the best he can for 2 weeks 🤦‍♀️.

-Zelk usually flirted with Spifey, Skeppy, Vurb and sometimes Tapl (note: they weren't dating yet).

- Mega would counter his jealousy with flirting with others as well. Which makes Zelk even more jealous and ignore him for a few days (you guys really need to fix your relationship🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️)

~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~

Hewwo, as promised here is the start of the head cannons week.

Tell me who's head cannons youu wanna see next.

Please put them here-

Thank you guys for reading and hope u stick around for tommorrow for Skephalo head cannons.

Remember, I wove u ❤❤💗💗.

Bai baii~~~