Random Special in Late January/Early Febuary

Hi Lovelys, I apologize for not uploading for so long. I won't hold u off for too long. Enjoy the very very late special :).

Art by Fumi03

Ships:

Zelkpvp (Furry x Mute. This is the reason you're all here.)

Spifel/Tapl x Spifey (This one should be known moreee.)

Finn6d (Finn is starting a war in EpicSMP)

Skephalo (Check out Twitter it's a better place to find Skephalo. You can thank me later :) I AM JUST GONNA IGNORE SKEPPY'S LOH I FONT CARE AT THIS POINT.)

Jschlckity/Jschlatt x Quackity (Yes I know they are uncomfy with shipping; However they were still husbands in canon so I am shipping them in cannon, not the IRL peeps.)

Karlnap (Love this ship. I need more of it right nowwwwww.)

Extra characters:

Tubbo (We love Tubbo in this household)

Tommy (Who doesn't love the child am I right)

Techno (Subscribe to Technoblade)

Vurb (I love this pug)

Wilbur, Fundy, Philza, and Eret (These 4 are a package deal, you can't tell me otherwise.)

Mentioned Characters:
Ant and Velvet (I love them so much yes they dating here. They are a package deal)

Tw:

Swearing

Fighting (over the phone)

Fainting (brief)

A6d

Jschlatt

Angry Bad (cause some people are scared of an angry parent)

Vurb being Vurb

Overprotective Spifey (don't know if that should be a warning but I will still put it)

(Corona is non-existent and not a bitch in this universe so...)

Onto the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHH, FINN THE POTATOES!!!" Bad shouted to Finn when he accidentally dropped some of the skinned potatoes for the mashed potato. "Bad, chill. I will just cut some more." Finn said, chuckling nervously.

An angry Bad is deadly, especially when in the kitchen. From across the room, 2 other people are also using the kitchen, they have their chaotic mess to deal with.

"Mega, I need the flour too. Stop using all of it." Spifey surprisingly said in a calm voice. 'Bitch I ain't using all of it' Mega sighed, already pissed from cooking for nearly 2 hours at this point. "LANGUAGE!!" Bad shouted from across the room.

He was baking tons of muffins. He had made the batter for 200 muffins. Spifey was cooking some vegan pasta.

While Finn was making some DIY snacks and Mega was deep-frying said snacks for the Christmas movie marathon.

Meanwhile, the other guys laughed at the commotion in the kitchen. One of the guys was doing extra preparations in the living room.

Like, hiding the alcohol bottles and making sure to hide objects that might hurt a child (You will see why in a bit). While the other 3 were setting up the guest bedrooms (specifically 4 bedrooms) for their guest.