Very Late Halloween Special

Hiii, I am so sorry. I promised this for yesterday, but I got chemical poisoning yesterday; so, I wasn't able to post it.

Tw:
Alcohol mention (very brief)
Sexual implication (brief)
Gory costumes (obviously just fx)
A6d and Jshatt

Ships:
Zelkpvp(duh)
Skephalo (Skeppy x BBH )
Spifel/ Spifl (Spifey x Tapl)
Finn6d (Finn x A6d)
Dreamnotfound (Dream x George)
Karlnap (Karl x Sappy- I mean Sapnap)
Feret (Fundy x Eret)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Finn, you ready?" A6d shouted in front of the bathroom of the mansion they now live in, (Moving in with idots, pt. 2 of the rooming with idots, is coming soon btw.) which is at the end of the hallway of the second floor.

A6d wore a cookie monster hoodie, reminiscent of his lover's favorite hoodie. He also wore denim ripped jeans and a floral headband made from fake forget-me-nots.

The bathroom door flung open revealing Finn's costume. Before the costume reveal, neither of them knew what the other was wearing. Coincidentally, they both thought of the same idea (they only share one brain cell after all).

Finn was wearing A6d's signature sweater (yes, she stole it and it was really big for her too) with a matching black skirt of hers. She also wore her hair up in a half-up, half-down hairstyle and wore black thigh-high high heel boots.

"How do I look?" Finn said walking over to her boyfriend. "Cute!" A6d said with a smile, feeling warm from the look of his adorable lover. Finn slung his arms around her boyfriend's neck and buried her face into A6d's chest.

A6d did the same thing, he slung his arms around his lover delicately, as he rested his chin on the top of her head. Both feeling warm from the hug.

What they didn't realize was that their 2 housemates saw came out of their room.

One of them wearing a Dracula costume with a green tie instead of red. His ears and tail sticking out. (Guess who this is)

The other one is wearing a ripped shirt, showing a small part of his left side and another tore on his right side, showing part of his stomach. He also wore ripped jeans to match the aesthetic and has green make upon. (Guess whoo)

The couple snickered as they found possible blackmail. You see the Finn6d couple likes to keep their affection for each other private (They did reveal that they were dating before this couple).

Mega took out his camera as Zelk snickers. The Finn6d couple snapped their heads at Zelk and Mega when they heard a camera come off. The 2 immediately bolt down the stairs as A6d curses at them, Finn holding him back to prevent the other couple from being killed by A6d.

Once they got down, they started laughing. "That was great" Zelk paused for a second to admire his boyfriend; his heartwarming to his boyfriend's soft laugh, it was like music to his ears. 'He is so beautiful, how did I get so damn lucky?' he thought. (Zelk a simp, confirmed?)

"Yo, furry, you okay?" Mega asked, snapping Zelk out of his trance. Instead of answering, Zelk cupped his boyfriend's left cheek with his hand and kissed his lover's right cheek.

Mega flustered, turned into a tomato. He pulls Zelk to their living room, where another couple is cuddling.

One of them is wearing a caveman outfit, on top of skin-colored tights and a shirt. His light blondish brown hair in a mess.