Chapter one

(Hi so this is my first story on Wattpad so I hop you like it and there might be some lemon I am not sure if I will put lemon or not I will be posting every day or every other day I hop you enjoy)
__________________________

Toby's POV
"Tobies dear it is time to wake up" I wake up to see my mom in the doorway "g-oof (tick) m-ornigm-m-on" "how did you sleep dear" I just shrugged I fell asleep a half an hour ago my mom leaves the room and I get up and put on some clothes I walk down the stairs to see my father on the couch drinking I walk past him into the kitchen "Toby you have a apontment today with the new doctor he said he can fix you" i nood not happy.
(Time skip because cat's are cute😸)
We were at the doctor office and the doctor walked in "why hello Toby i am doctor freman now tell me how are you sleeping" I looked at my mom and she walked out of the office "I h-ha (tick) ave b-arely sl-sleep (tick)" "all right Toby I have something that can help with that and your ticks do you still here the voices" I shook my head "that's good now I will be right back" he walked out I herd him and my mom talking.
(Time skip because Toby is gay)
We walked in to the house and my dad looked overrated to us "is the twitching freek fixed yet" "Alix be nice he is your sun" my dad stood up "NO HE IS NOT HE HIS A FREAK" he punch mom she was in the ground I kicked him he fell I grabbed mom and ran to lerah's room and looked the door she grabbed mom and they were on the ground holding echothere I grabbed lerah's bat "OPEN THIS GOD DAME DOOR YOU PICE OF SHIT YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN" we were all in tears dad broke the door down "YOU FUCKING TWITCHING FREAK WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THAT" I swing the bat and he grabbed it and shoved me to the ground he was about to hit lerah and mom I got up and got in frunt of him I got it and there was a crunch the sound of bone beaking he then proceeded to beat me up until I pasted out. I woke up in the hospital I had two broken bones and  some stitches mom and lerah saw me and they hugged me "don't worry me and mom are okay are you okay tobs"
"y-ah".
Time skip to tobys 17th birthday
I woke up in happy mood I got up took a shower and got dressed then went down stairs lerah hugged me "happy birthday after we eat me and mom have some things for you and then I am going to take you some where special" "th-ank (tick) you I l-ove y-ou" "I love you two tons"
Time skip after they eat
Mom and lerah both gave me a box that was wrapped I opened lerah's first it was a pare of gloves "th-ank y-ou lerah" I have never stuttered her name I opened moms it was a computer I jumped up and hugged her "th-th-ank yo-you so m-uch" "your welcome dear" "come on tobs we have a conrvol to get to" we walked to her car I got into the passenger set she was driving and I put on the gloves she looked at me "so how do you like the glo" a truck cam and hit us I look over to lerah I start to cry "lerah, LERAH w-w-w-wake u-p" I past out I woke up in the hospital i sit up and look at mom "w-ere I-s lerah" she looked at me and hugged me "oh thank god you are okay Toby" "w-w-ere I-s lerah" I asked louder "she she died Toby I am so sorry" I froze it was like I was in a dream and I can't wake up I cried "n-n-no s-sh-she c-c-ca-nt b-e d-d-dead" my mom hugged me that hole inter week went by and I did not now it felt like I was not even in my body i got home and went into lerah's room I lade on her bed and went into a ball and fell asleep i wool up at three in the morning and herd lerah's voices "Toby" "lerah" "Toby you must kill dad" "b-but lerah i c-c-can't" "yes you can Toby he never came to see me for the last time and he always heart us and mom you must kill him before he kills you" I d-don't k-now lerah" "just think about it now sleep Toby" I feel back asleep and woke up to my mom shaking me "dear brecfest is ready" "o-okay" she left I then went to my room I grabbed a blue sweater a pants and I went down stars and sat in my normal spot right next to my dad I glared at him mom went to go and fetch the food "w-why a-are y-you h-ere you b-itch" "shut up you twitching freak no one likes you and we all wish you were the one to die not lerah" I grabbed the knife and stabbed him to death I herd a gasp and a plate drop "TOBY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" then I herd the voices 'light the house on fire' I listened and went out back and grabbed the gas can before I left saw my dads hachets I grabbed them and put the belt on I also grabbed a mask and goggles and the pourd the gas down the street I got to the woods and put a ring of gas around me and lit it I closed my eyes and said "here I come lerah" i past out and thought it was the end but I woke up in a bed I was covered in bandages and I saw a man he was wearing a blue mask that had black stuff coming out of the eyes he looked at me and said....
__________________________
To be continued
Word count 1084