Chapter two

I woke up and saw a man with a blue mask with black stuff coming out of it.......

Tobys POV
The boy looked at me and stuck his head out of the door "slender he is awake" a man with no face and that was a white as snow came in the room "thank you chilled you may go. Child I am the slender man what is your name" "t-oby w-ere am I" "you are in the sender mansion the shower is this door here there is some clothes in there for you" I just nodded he left the room I was in I got up and went into the bathroom and saw the clothes. After my shower I got dressed I saw my hatchets, mask, and my goggles on the bed side table I grabbed them and put them on I walked out of the room I herd people talking I went to walk down the stars but I got pushed and fell down them every one looked over at me the boy in the blue mask came running over to me "are you okay how much pain are you in" I looked at him and gave him the thumbs up when I went to stand I felt something wet go down my lag I look down and saw my hatchet in my lag I tried to pull it out but it would not bug I looked up and there was a man with a white mask.....

_______________________
Sorry for the late update and for a short story word Count 264