chapter 9

I am so sorry that I have not posted in a while I hop you like this chapter I will be posting every Saturday and Sunday.

________________________________________________________________________________

Toby's POV

I was in thought when Jeff  came into the room and he punched me I looked up at Jeff "hay shit head it is time for you to come down to eat and  after slender man want's you to go to his office" he started to walk out he said something  but I did not here him so I just got up and walk down stars   got some waffles and went up to my room  and eat my food I don't like to eat in front of everyone because of the hole in my face I hate it I whish the crash did not happened if it did not happen my sister will still be alive and  I  would not be here and my shit of a father will be alive but if it means I can live with my sister I will suffer with her until I can move out, just then and there the voices  started to talk "hay twich  you know if it was not for you your sister would still be alive and you would not be here and  your mother would not think of  you as a mistake and  she would still love you and your sister would not hate you"  "no she still loves me and my mother loves me to and my shit of my father I don't give two shits about him he deserved to die"

________________________________________________________________________________ 

thanks for reading I hope you like it word count 271