Chapter 4

Tobys POV

I woke up and I saw the man in a wight mask and the same man in the blue the guy in the wight mask saw and he asked "kid are you all right" "no..." they both looked at me the one in blue left the room "umm why do you say that" "because my life is just worthless" "......" he was speechless.
Time skip a few hours later
I was in my room and I heard a knock on my door "enter" sally came into the room "hay would you like to play with us" I did not hear what sally say because of the voices "toby why don't you just end it all right now" "no" "play with me" "come on just do it no one loves you and all you are is just a worthless child who no one wants or loves" "just go AWAY" I covered my ears and what got my attention was my door being slammed I was confused on who was even in my room the voices got louder and louder I hide in the corner of the room and covered my ears and I started to cry I did not notice someone was in my room until I was touched I looked up and saw Jeff and he was made "why the fuck are you crying when  you heart a little girl's feelings you fucking twitchy freak" those two word just keep repeating it self in my head and I just thought of my father I started to twitch more then he slapped me i lost it "LEAVE ME AlONE JUST LEAVE" he was choked and made he punched me I then pushed him and ran down the hall and out the front door I did this a lot win I was out of control but I got lost.
One hour later
I was feeling better but I was even more lost and it was raining a lot so I was soaked but it did not bother me "great work twitch you lost it and then got lost" "shut up for once and maybe I can find so shelter". "TOBY" I herd from the distance "oh look it is someone how hates you" I rushed off to ware I heard my name being called and it was Jeff, Ben, and smile dog I walked out and Jeff grabbed me and started to drag me back Ben just looked at me made for some reason we got back and slender looked made I just wanted to die right then and there "ohhhh someone is in trouble what did you do" "Toby care to explain why you yelled at sally shoved Jeff and then ran off" I was confused "I did not even talk to sall" "yes you did you big fat meane" "when, what" I was confused slender started to yeall at me I just fell into a corner and covered my ears "I am done, I am done, I AM DONE JUST STOP PLEAS" I was crying and Jeff just said "done with what?" I looked at him dead in the eyes and said "I am done with everything" the room went silent...........
_______________________

To be continued

Hope you liked it word count 542