Chapter five

Sorry for the hold up I was Busy with school the 8th grade is difficult if you have missing assignment. The hole story is mainly toby's POV. PS i will not do toby stuttering but he still does I just don't have time to do it.
_______________________

The room was silent and I just put my head back into my arms the voices started to talk "ohhhhh you just fucked up and everyone mad at you and they hate you, you should just die kill your self . Do it, do it, DIE, KILL YOUR SELF, NO ONE LOVES YOU" I was crying because I new they were right I mean what's the point of life when nobody loves you or want you around I heard a voice and it was slender i looked at him and he took off my goggles "child what is wrong" "n-oth-ing" "child tell me what is bothering you" I got mad "WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU YOU WOULD NOT EVEN CARE" he was shocked then sally got mad at said "why are you such a meany we are trying to help" she was crying  I snapped "why. Why. WHY BECAUSE NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME, IAM THE PERSON WHO IS BULLIED BECAUSE I TWITCH AND STUTTER" sally was crying slender was mad "Toby stop yelling right now I understand you were bullied " I just started to laugh and cry "no slender I get to be mad I was abused" Clockwork cut me off "look I was abused as a kid as well" "clockwork, was it so bad that you barricaded your door with your mother and sister only to have you father bust down the door with a bat then beat you to the point you pass out and then wake up in the hospital with a cast and stitch's and on top of that you are told to kill your sell by people and the voices in your head, and you lose the only person that loved you in a car crash on your berth day" everyone was shocked I just stood up and walked away I went to my room and looked it I then grabbed my knife and started to cut my self I felt nothing but seeing the blood drip down my arm made me feel better I had a plan on how I was going to kill my self...
To be continued

_______________________

I hope you liked it and I will try and post when ever I can, and I would love if you commented on feed back to help me improve, and let me now if you would want smut or not. Word count 445