Chapter six

I am so sorry I have not been posting in awhile I had a lot of missing work that I need to get done.
_______________________

Tobys POV
I was just watching the blood run down my arm when I herd a knock on my door "Toby please come out" it was maky  I just stood and opened the door "what maky" when I spoke I could even here how broke I sounded "I just wanted to tell you dinner is ready" he walked away I followed him we got down the stairs and everyone was back to normal I just sat down were my set was and did not eat i don't think I could "toby eat your food" I just ignored him sally then spoke "come on you need to eat daddy told me you have a mission and you need the energy" I looked at her her eyes it has so much life in them but mine they are just doll it is like I am empty and there is nothing there "sally I can't sleep" everyone went silent sally asked"why" "because insomnia is a bitch" "TOBY do not cuss in front of sally" I did not say a thing I just stood up and left it was time for my mission and I herd Jeff and Ben talking "Jeff do you think that toby doesn't belong here" "ya I, I don't understand why slender brought him here he just stands out" they saw me and walked away "no one likes you I cinda feel bad for you tw- toby" I was not fased I did not feel a thing I was empty I got down the stars maky and hoodie were there.

Time skip
We were walking home and I wondered off I saw a bridge and fast running water I saw it as a place I could die I looked around and saw no one so I walked over to the bridge and before I could get on I took off my mask, goggles and hatchet I walked on I stepped on to the brick railing and I said my last words...
Maky POV
We were walking home when i herd toby walking away so me and hoodie followed him we saw him about to jump when he said "her I come lera"  he jumped in I ran after him and jumped in I got him onto the surface I started to cry "come on toby don't leave me. Toby wake up pleas I... I love you" hoodie touched my shoulder and said "Masky we need to get him back home I will grab his things" I nodded.

Toby pov I woke up on the couch in the living room I sat up "so you went for a swim fucking twitch and what is with that hole in the side of your face you fu-" right before he could finish I tackled him right on to the floor I just yelled "shut up"........
To be continued

_______________________
I hop you liked the story and if you would want smut in the story leave a comment word count 521