I Didn't Want It

A/N: This chapter has the following: homophobic language, molestation and panic attacks. If you are triggered by any of these please do not read this chapter.  On a happier note this chapter has some Harlivy in it.

Damian woke up, to instead of his brothers screaming bloody murder or Pennyworth telling him to wake up, to Harley Quinn looking down at him. He screamed, loudly.

“Jesus, Slina. Ya didn't tell us he was a pansy.” came her thick accent. Damian scrambled up, heart beating, completely forgetting about the clothes he wore, and continued screaming bloody murder.

“Harley!” yelped Selina as she ran into the room, Ivy right on her heels, mild amusement on her face.

“Harley, sweetheart, away from the boy please.” came her voice. Harley pouted slightly before moving over to her girlfriend and giving her a kiss.

“Damian, are you okay?” Selina asked, thoughts all on Damian, looking him over.

“Oh sure, I'm as fine as someone can get when a clown is looking down at you when you first open your eyes up.” he said sarcastically after he stopped screaming, panting slightly, hand on his beating heart.

“Where's Cleo?” asked Selina worriedly. At that moment a black cat jumped out of nowhere and landed in the bed before going over to snuggle next to Damian, trying to provide some comfort.

“Sorry about that, sugar!” came Harley’s loud voice, smirking slightly at the ex-robin. “I thought you were supposed to fight back. Ya know? Being Robin and all.” she said, still in Ivy's arms, turning over to shoot him a confused look.

“Not Robin anymore.” he said, staring at her, as if daring her to insult him.

“Oh, good. Punching evil meanies doesn't really help ya, does it?” she said and Damian was taken back at how chalant she seemed to be, as if him quitting Robin didn't surprise her.

“Tt.” he finally settled, looking away, keeping Cleo in his arms, hoping to the Lord that they couldn't see the blush on his cheek but when he heard the coos he knew they did.

“Nice outfit.” came Ivy's amused voice and Damian finally realised that he was still in short shorts and Selina’s hoodie. He blushed some more, looking away.

“She wasn't trying to be mean, kitten.” Selina hurried to reassure him. Harley and Ivy both shared a guilty look, feeling bad. They had not meant to make their future nephew feel bad, they were just teasing him. When Selina had said that his mental health was bad Harley thought she was exaggerating. She had her work cut out for her.

“Ya, sugar! You look adorable! Anyone would be lucky to have ya!” Harley said, her voice bubbly and happy, bounding over to the bed and taking Damian into her arms, surprisingly gentle for the clown.

“Not so sure about that.” he whispered and no one heard apart from Harley. She felt her heart crack slightly. Who the fuck would have messed up with a teens mental health this bad?

“Why don't we let the boy get showered?” suggested Ivy, her normally seductive voice gentle and Damian could only find mild astonishment. Trying not to slip into a panic attack was hard

“Sure. You know where the clothes are, right Dami?” asked Selina. When Damian nodded she continued. “Great! Come on, Harley!” she said as she grabbed her best friend and dragged her out. Ivy followed after them, only after sending Damian a look.

Once Damian knew they were gone he flopped back into the bed.

‘Great morning, so far!’ he thought sarcastically. ‘Woke up to a clown looking down at me and screamed my heart out, embarrassing myself.’