Chapter Thirty Six.

It was good to be back home, Kellin thought as he strolled through the hallway of his school, he was alone today something that was rare seeing how Teegan and Alex tend to stick to his side like a pair of glue bottles. The Kids in the corridors are giving him surprised looks like it was the first time they were seeing him there. Pfft, stay away from school a couple of weeks and everyone treats you like the new kid.

"Hey Kellin." Said boy stopped his stroll towards the first class of the day to face his white haired sensei with a shark like grin. Suigetsu patted him on the back once he got close enough.
"How are you feeling kid, your mom told me what happened."

Kellin shrugged, a hand coming up to ruffle his pink hair, a sigh leaving his lips.
"Alright I guess?." He phrased it more like a question instead of an answer.
"I mean physically I'm alright, emotional wise... Well I really want to beat someone up."

Suigetsu snickered, shaking his head, he threw his arms around the boy and began guiding them towards Kellin's classroom.
"Well, if you want to go a few rounds with me on the training mats, just say the word."

"Uncle, I don't think you get what I mean I want to beat someone up, I meant an all out bloody war." Kellin deadpanned as they both stopped at the doorway of Kellin's chemistry class.
Suigetsu had the most incredulous look on his face.

"Ma, ma... You really are Sakura's kid no doubt about that." He said fondly, giving Kellin a few more pats on the back before he stepped back.
" I wish you luck you destructive little bugger." Kellin snickered watching as the man gave one final wave over his shoulder as he disappeared from sight. And with one more little sigh Kellin himself entered his class.

Nishida Fuyu gulped nervously at the stare that was directed at her from the young woman in front of her, green eye intense as the color of her hair. Pink.. It was pretty.
The woman, Mrs Hana Akasuna, regarded her with a small smile before putting down the resume in her hands.

"I apologize for being so stern Fuyu- chan, but its all part of the job now isn't it?." Hana gave the girl a wink.
Fuyu blushed, here she was, nineteen years old and already looking for a job to help sustain her family, two younger siblings and a mom that's never home, she never got to meet her dad much less see a glimpse of him, and with the work her mom does, it was possible her dad could be anyone. It was the last thought that drove her to make the decision to find a job for herself, work and save up enough to move out from the house that was forever lonely and from the people who acted more like strangers instead of parents.

She was startled out of her thoughts when a hand was placed on her shoulder, when did Ms Hana move?!  She looked up at the warm green eyes that were regarding her with gentle concern.
"I saw you were a little lost in your head for a moment there, are you alright?."

Fuyu shook her head with a smile.
"I'm alright, just thinking." She didn't want to unload all of her problems to someone she just meet.

Hana's eyes soften and she nodded, though she knew the situation was more than that, she didn't push.
"Alright I'll give this to the big bosses up and hopefully, by the next few days you'll get a call." She said handing the stunned girl a copy of the her application form and the number of the company.
Hana waved her off, watching as the girl walked, a slightly dazed look in her eyes, she just had to smile, things were about to get more interesting.

True to her words, Fuyu received a phone call three days after her interview. Her heart was beating so fast as she spoke on the phone, her younger siblings giving her weird looks as she fought to keep back the tears that clearly wanted free. After she hung up she grabbed her baby brothers in a strong hug and weep with tears of joy, she was going to get them out of here, one way or the other.