the bathroom

once school is over, me and ag go to her car and head to her place so she can pick out something to wear for the party. she runs inside real quick and comes pack with a few bags so i give her a confused look.

you: what's with all the bags?
ag: is it ok if i stay with you for a few weeks, i don't wanna be around my parents
you: yeah, of course you can

she gives me a soft kiss and we start to head to my house so we can just get ready there, there was still 3 hours till the party started so we showered up, danced in the living room, ate a little, and started getting ready.

i wore a tight black dress, a jean jacket, and my air forces so my feet wouldn't hurt. ag wore jean shorts and a stripped shirt with air forces to match me. we started to head out and it's now 9, ag put her hand on my thigh the whole ride there as we sang to the music in the car.

skip to party~

as soon as we walked in all i smelled was alcohol, i didn't mind it. i walked over to anna and gave her a hug, she handed me a shot so i took it. it was tequila, i'm a hot mess when i drink tequila. i could see all the people dancing but ag was no where so i went upstairs to see if she was there, at that time i already had a few shots.

going through every door in the hall i reach the last one which is the bathroom, i opened it with out knocking and it's a good thing ag was in there and no one having sex.

ag: i knew you would find me
you: is that what you wanted me to do?
ag: that's exactly what i wanted you to do

she kissed me for a long time and passionately, i locked the door and she picked me up and placed me on the sink. she took my jacket off and let her hands travel up my dress, she was kissing my neck and i could feel her leaving marks but i didn't care. i started lifting up her shirt while she slid my panties down.

ag: wow babe, already wet?
you: shut up
i pulled her closer to my body and we made out, ag decided to stick 2 fingers in me and pumping in and out, i started to moan.

ag's pov:
wow i can't believe this is happening, i've been wanting to do this since the start of highschool and it's finally happening. her body looks so good omg, i've never felt this way about anyone, sure i've been with other people but y/n makes me feel so good.

your pov:
ag started going faster and i felt a knot in my stomach.

you: babe i'm gonna c-cum
ag: let it all out

i did as she said and released on her fingers, she went down on me licking whatever was left over and looked up at me and smiled

A/n: i was kind of uncomfortable writing that but, something in this has to be a little cringe 😬