what a goodmorning

A/n: ok first off, 1k reads?! that's crazy, i'm rlly happy you guys like it 🥺

your pov:
while we were getting ready for bed ag started yelling "WHAT THE FUCK" out of nowhere so i jumped a little.

you: what happened? are you ok? what's wrong?!
ag: WHAT THE FUCK, WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL?!
you: what the hell ag!
ag: what???
you: you scared the fuck out of me, why would you do that
ag: the point was to scare you
you: fuck you
ag: bet come here
you: omg stop not right now
ag: ugh fine let's go to sleep

we got under the covers and i automatically got hot, so i took everything off besides my bra and panties and i felt ag grab my boob, i didn't mind though. i turned my back towards her so she could be the big spoon and we fell asleep :)

the next morning i woke up way before ag did so i decided to make her breakfast since she did this for me. i made eggs, bacon, toast, and pancakes. i put whipped cream and strawberries on top, her favorite.

when it was 9 i decided to wake her up so she could eat and we could do something afterwards. she didn't wanna wake up so i just dragged her out but then she passed out on the floor but i had an idea.

ag's pov:
bro i don't wanna wake up but y/n tried pulling me out of bed so i just laid on the floor. i heard her walk out the room but then i heart her come back. i slowly opened my eyes to see y/n in only lingerie so i immediately got up.

ag: h-hey babes! good mooor-
*i just stared at her*
you: good morning to you too sleepy head, get up and eat
ag: oh right now? ok bet
*i started to take my shirt off*
you: what the hell ag *laughs* i made you food cmon
ag: yeah, right u made something haha, i'd like to eat something else later though if you don't mind
you: *winks and walks out*

damn she gets hotter everyday! i'm so glad i have her with me right now, i would hate to spend summer alone.

i walked to the kitchen and y/n was pouring me coffee. i eyed her down licking my lips and she turned around so i snapped out of it, but she walked up to me slowly with the coffee in her hand.

i could tell she wanted something so i walked to her too and she bumped into the counter so i "trapped" her in between my arms and leaned down to her face. she put the cup down and i pulled her closer to my body going in for a kiss.

we made out for a hot second then i started kissing her neck leaving marks. i picked her up and put her on the counter and spread her legs. i left a trail of marks leading to her stomach and kissed her thighs beginning to pull off her panties. "i knew i was gonna eat something else this morning" i licked around it then spread her legs more and ate her out while her legs were shaking.

she kept moaning and let it all out so i licked up whatever was let out. i got up, put my hand around her neck, pulled her in for a kiss, grabbed my coffee, and went to the living room with a smirk on my face. what a good morning.

your pov:

well that was a good morning

a/n: sorry i haven't updated in a while, i completely forgot i was writing this😭 but thanks for all the reads so far, i'll try to update more.