1

"Yunho?" Mingi called for his boyfriend.

"Yunho?" Mingi stood up from his bed and went out to look for his boyfriend.

"Yunho-" "Mingi!" Mingi saw his boyfriend come out of the bathroom.

"There you are." Mingi walked towards Yunho and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Why did you not wake me up?" Mingi asked Yunho.

"Sorry. You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you up."

Mingi chuckled at his boyfriend's consideration. "It's alright if you wake me up."

"I'll wake you up next time then." Yunho hugged Mingi and went into their shared room.

"Mingi, Seonghwa hyung called. He said that we should all meet up in his house."

"Alright. I'll just get ready." Mingi quickly took a bath and changed his clothes.

"Let's go?" Yunho asks Mingi as he opens the door.

"Let's." Mingi took his boyfriend's arm and closed the door.

"Seonghwa hyung!" The couple screamed as they entered their hyung's home.

"Hey, guys.." Seonghwa greeted them with a small smile.

"The others are in the kitchen. Come in." They entered the house, hand in hand.

"The Yungi couple is here!" Seonghwa said as they entered the kitchen.

"Hey, Mingi! Hey... Yunho." Their friends greeted them.

"Hey, guys!" Mingi greeted them cheerfully.

"Hey, Mingi! Come here, bro." Mingi placed a quick kiss on Yunho's cheek as he goes to his friends' side.

"Yunho... Come here..." Seonghwa called Yunho out of the kitchen to talk.

They stayed there for about 3 hours at least. All they did was talk, eat, talk and eat all day long.

"We have to go now." Mingi told his friends and took a hold of his boyfriend.

"Babe, can I sleep over here for tonight?" Yunho asked Mingi.

To make sure he says yes, Yunho added a pout.

Mingi sighed. "Alright." Yunho gasped in happiness.

"See you tomorrow!" Yunho hesitantly placed a small peck on Mingi's cheek.

"Bye, babe. Bye, guys." Mingi says as he leaves the house.

"BYE!"