10

Mingi woke up and stretched his long limbs. Sleeping on the couch was so uncomfortable.

He expected to see Yunho when he woke up but beside him was empty.

"Where did he go?" Mingi checked the bathroom, their room, the guest room and even the kitchen and yet. no Yunho.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" Mingi screamed. He was angry at Yunho for leaving him.

"I was with Yeosang, San and Wooyoung. They wanted to invite you but I told them that you were still sleeping." Yeosang answers.

Mingi rolled his eyes. "I told you, you can wake me up whenever you wake up."

Yeosang nodded, not really caring. "I'll keep that in mind."

"What did you guys do?" Mingi asked Yeosang as he washes the dishes.

"We just talked and played with drones." Was the lie Yeosang made up.

"You're hanging out with Yeosang hyung too much. His personality is rubbing off on you." Mingi laughs.

"Is that a bad thing?" Mingi shook his head. Yeosnag wanted to laugh and almost break character.

"Not really. Yeosang hyung's cool and all but I love your own personality better."

Yeosang suddenly got quiet and a bit teary eyed. "Hey, don't cry."

Yeosang isn't the emotional type but hearing what Mingi said to 'Yunho' made him cry about how much Mingi actually loves Yunho.

"Be quiet, don't cry." Instead of comforting Yeosang, Mingi just facepalms at what he said.

"I swear to Jisoo, if I didn't know any better, I would have said that you and Yeosang hyung switched places when you guys hung out."

"Hahaha.. Very funny." Yeosang said sarcastically. Oh Jisoo, that was close?

Mingi gasped dramatically. "When did you learn how to use sarcasm?"

Yeosang rolled his eyes and pouted at Mingi. Gross, pouting.

"Oh come here, you big teddy bear!" Mingi brought Yeosang in a big bear hug.

"Just hurry up so that it could be San already...." Yeosang mutters to himself.

Once the day ended, yeosang quickly left Mingi's house and entered his and Jongho's house.

"Finally, it's San's turn."