8

"Yunho?" Mingi called for his boyfriend.

"Yunho?" Mingi stood up from his bed and went out to look for his boyfriend.

"Yunho-" "Mingi!" Mingi saw Hongjoong come out of the bathroom.

"There you are." Mingi walked towards Hongjoong and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Why did you not wake me up?" Mingi asked Hongjoong.

"Sorry. You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you up."

Mingi chuckled at Hongjoong's consideration. "It's alright if you wake me up."

"I'll wake you up next time then." Hongjoong hugged Mingi and went into 'their' shared room.

"Mingi, Seonghwa hyung called. He said that we should all meet up in his house."

"Alright. I'll just get ready." Mingi quickly took a bath and changed his clothes.

"Let's go?" Hongjoong asks Mingi as he opens the door.

"Let's." Mingi held Hongjoong's arm and closed the door.

"Seonghwa hyung!" Mingi and Hongjoong screamed as they entered their hyung's home. Hongjoong was so glad to see his actual boyfriend.

"Hey, guys.." Seonghwa greeted them with a small smile.

"The others are in the kitchen. Come in." They entered the house, hand in hand.

"The' Yungi' couple is here!" Seonghwa said as they entered the kitchen.

"Hey, Mingi! Hey... Yunho." Their friends greeted them.

"Hey, guys!" Mingi greeted them cheerfully.

"Hey, Mingi! Come here, bro." Mingi placed a quick kiss on Hongjoong's cheek as he goes to his friends' side. Hongjoong stared at Mingi awkwardly.

"Yunho... Come here..." Seonghwa called Hongjoong out of the kitchen to talk.

They stayed there for about 3 hours at least. All they did was talk, eat, talk and eat all day long.

"We have to go now." Mingi told his friends and took a hold of Hongjoong's hand. Seonghwa stared at his boyfriend desperately.

"Babe, can I sleep over here for tonight?" Hongjoong asked Mingi.

To make sure he says yes, Hongjoong added a pout. Saying babe to someone else and pouting was super awkward for Hongjoong to do but, he had to do it.

Mingi sighed. "Alright." Hongjoong gasped in happiness.

"See you tomorrow!" Hongjoong hesitantly placed a small peck on Mingi's cheek.

"Bye, babe. Bye, guys." Mingi says as he leaves the house.

"BYE!" They closed the door.

"Finally..." Hongjoong sighed and laid down on the couch tiredly.

"Baby, it's your turn tomorrow.." Hongjoong and Seonghwa sighed.

"Alright..." Seonghwa gave Hongjoong a kiss before they both entered their room.