9

"MINGI!" Mingi suddenly woke up in a start when he heard 'Yunho's' voice.

"OMG! I AM SO SORRY!" Seonghwa came into Mingi's room and saw his friend on the floor.

Mingi stood up and fixed his clothes. "It's fine, babe."

"Did you have breakfast yet?" Seonghwa asked his friend.

Mingi shook his head. "I'll cook for you then!"

Seonghwa left the room and went to the kitchen which left Mingi dumbfounded.

"Since when did he cook?" Mingi asked himself but shrugged it off.

Mingi took a long bath and changed his clothes. Once he was done, he can smell the food from the kitchen.

"That smells AMAZING!" Mingi said, scaring Seonghwa slightly.

"Here, you go." Seonghwa placed a plate of Kimchi fried rice on the table and gave it to Mingi.

"Thanks, babe." Mingi licked his lips and dug in.

"Where did you learn how to cook like this?" Mingi asked with his mouth full of food.

"I- uhh.. Seonghwa hyung taught me how." Mingi nodded and continued eating.

It's kinda weird to say that since Seonghwa is well- Seonghwa. He knows that he cooks the best food that group of friends has ever tasted.

"What do you want to do today?" Seonghwa asked Mingi once he finished eating.

"Let's just watch a movie and cuddle." Seonghwa smiled sadly at his Mingi and prepared the popcorn.

The whole day was spent watching Netflix and eating popcorn. The day ended when they were on their 7th movie and Mingi fell asleep.

"Goodnight, Mingi." Seonghwa sighed and left Mingi's embrace. He quickly and quietly went back to his and Hongjoong's house.

"It's Yeosang's turn."