4

"MINGI!!!" Mingi woke up with a start, again.

"How are you so energetic?" Mingi groaned and rub his aching butt that hit the hard floor.

"WOOYOUNGIE GAVE ME COFFEE!!" Mingi stared at Yunho in jealousy.

"Why did Wooyoung bring you for coffee!" Mingi growled.

Yunho rolled his eyes. "Don't worry, Sannie, Sangie and Jongho were there."

Mingi still couldn't remove the feeling of jealousy he had for one of his friends.

"Let's go on a date." Mingi said, not giving Yunho a choice. Not that he would say no anyways.

"Can you get me a plushie?" Yunho asks Mingi as they walk pass a store with plush toys.

"Why do you want plushies?" Mingi questioned.

"So that Shiber has a friend." Yunho replied.

"But Shiber is San hyung's plushie." Yunho looked caught but quickly answered.

"So that Sannie and I can have hang outs where we play with Shiber."

Mingi accepted the explanation and bought the stuffed toy Yunho wanted.

"IT'S SO CUUUTE!" Yunho squealed and hugged his new plush toy.

"You're cuter." Mingi flirted back. Yunho rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's cheesiness.

"Wanna go home or do you want to go to that new café that just opened?"

Yunho just dragged Mingi to the new café without a word.

"Welcome to Café Chengie, how may I help you." A Chinese looking man greeted the couple in the entrance.

"A seat for two." The Chinese man named Sicheng, the owner of the café nods and brings them to their table.

"Here's a menu and have fun on your date!" Sicheng says with a big smile before going back to the entrance.

"He knows?" Yunho questions.

Mingi shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Let's just enjoy this moment and the delicious food."

They ordered their snacks and drinks and waited for them to arrive.

"Here you go." The waiter brings their food.

"Thank you." Yunho and Mingi say at the same time before the waiter left.

They were about to eat their food in peace when they heard Sicheng scream.

"SOL HYUNG!"