3

Mingi woke up and stretched his long limbs. Sleeping on the couch was so uncomfortable.

He expected to see Yunho when he woke up but beside him was empty.

"Where did he go?" Mingi checked the bathroom, their room, the guest room and even the kitchen and yet. no Yunho.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" Mingi screamed. He was angry at Yunho for leaving him.

"I was with Yeosang, San and Wooyoung. They wanted to invite you but I told them that you were still sleeping."

Mingi rolled his eyes. "I told you, you can wake me up whenever you wake up."

Yunho nodded, not really caring. "I'll keep that in mind."

"What did you guys do?" Mingi asked Yunho as he washes the dishes.

"We just talked and played with drones." Was Yunho's answer.

"You're hanging out with Yeosang hyung too much. His personality is rubbing off on you." Mingi laughs.

"Is that a bad thing?" Mingi shook his head.

"Not really. Yeosang hyung's cool and all but I love your own personality better."

Yunho suddenly got quiet and a bit teary eyed. "Hey, don't cry."

"Be quiet, don't cry." Instead of comforting his boyfriend, Mingi just facepalms at what he said.

"I swear to Jisoo, if I didn't know any better, I would have said that you and Yeosang hyung switched places when you guys hung out."

"Hahaha.. Very funny." Yunho said sarcastically.

Mingi gasped dramatically. "When did you learn how to use sarcasm?"

Yunho rolled his eyes and pouted at Mingi.

"Oh come here, you big teddy bear!"