2

- downstairs

"y/m/n (your mom's name), look what we've done to her. poor kid, she's probably crying herself to sleep right now."

"y/d/n (your dad's name), i know.. but we had to tell her. if we waited untill next week it'd be harder for her to say goodbye to her friends."

letting out a sigh, your Dad said "alright. we should get back to packing our stuff. we'll get to her stuff tomorrow, yeah?"

- the next morning

you woke up with the sun shining bright. another perfect day to play with Charlie! yay! you thought. you ran downstairs and saw brown boxes all over the floor. then you remembered- you were leaving next month.

"Mommy? Daddy?"

"good morning y/n!" your Dad greeted while climbing down the attic.

"morning Dad.."

"hey, why the sad face? you just woke up. want some cookies? you didnt eat your dessert last night,"

"but Daddy i dont wanna leave Australia.. where is New Yolk?"

your Das chuckled. "sweetie, its called New York, not New Yolk. and we can still visit Charlton and his family when we have holiday!"

"but is Laroi going to see me in New York?"

Laroi was another one of your special nicknames to Charlton. you'd call him that because he reminds you of your imaginary friend. he was always ok with anything you'd call him because he thinks its cute.

"maybe someday he will. let's see. dont you wanna have more friends?"

"yea.. kinda. im gonna eat some cookies. im hungry. can i play with Laroi later on?"

"sure honey! if you need me or Mom we're up in the attic sorting out stuff."

"okay thanks Dad!"

afterwards you poured yourself a glass of chocolate milk and took some cookies from the fridge.

Mm, choccy milk is awesome with cookies!

you ate and went outside to wait for Laroi to come over and play.

"y/n!" he shouts.

"Laroi!" you shout back.

"morning y/n! wanna play again?"

"sure! i was thinking of making mud pie, special menu of the day!" you say, grinning widely.

"okay sure! im gonna get the water and you collect the sticks,"

"okay sounds good"

- not long after

"y/n! where are you? come inside, its time to eat lunch!"

"im at the backyard making mud pie with Laroi, Mommy!"

"okay, hurry up and finish it! lunch is almost ready. Charlton is invited too!"

"okay Ma!" you shout back.

"hey Laroi do you wanna have lunch at my place?"

"sure! but what do we do with the mud pie?"

"eh, just leave it here. we'll get back to it after lunch."

"okay, last one to reach the kitchen is a loser!"

both of you run to the kitchen, laughing hard. when you both reach the kitchen door your Mum welcomes you inside, and told the both of you to clean up.

"whats for lunch Ma?"

"what do you think it is?"

Laroi started sniffing the air. "do i smell.. fried chicken?"

"yup! now we just have to wait for y/n's Dad to finish up from the bathroom. I'll tell your Mum that you're staying for lunch,"

"great!"

after waiting for a while, the four of you ate lunch together. after having lunch, you and Laroi play outside some more, untill it was getting late and Laroi's Mum came over to take Laroi home.

"Charlton! your Mum is here!"

"oh, sorry y/n, i have to go. see you tomorrow!"

"okay, bye"

♡♡♡

hOLY MOLY you guys. this chapter was long asf lmao, but i enjoyed writing it:) anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter, ive got a lot of crazy shit ahead 🤪 love u guys stay safe xx

-anya

[ also to everyone who has been wondering- i won't share my personal instagram account.. im so sorry. if you need me, DM me @/laroiwifey on Instagram !! i'll answer as soon as i can. love yall!]

word count: 656