11

"y/n? y/n? dude, wake up!"

you woke up and looked around you. after a minute or two you realized someone was knocking on your door. "one sec!"

you stretched your arms out and headed to open the door. behind the door was Ellie with a worried expression that quickly turned to relief as she put her hand on her chest. "thank heavens, i thought you were dead!"

"bruh."

she put her hands on her hips. "don't you 'bruh' me. i called you like, a million fucking times and you didn't pick up. and i've been knocking on this door for atleast half an hour!"

your eyes widened. "damn, you care that much for me? i feel honored."

she rolled her eyes and laughed. "what are friends for. anyways, you have plans for today?"

"well, my first plan is to eat breakfast."

you both giggled. "oh right, forgot about that. you should get ready, i'll wait."

"cool. wanna come in?"

"sure,"

you closed the door behind her and headed to your suitcase to pick out an outfit. because the weather was pretty cold, you decided to use an oversized sweater and a pair of mom jeans. you went inside the closet to change and realized that you didn't bring a small bag. 

"hey, El? can i borrow a bag from the closet?"

she responded. "yeah sure man!"

you took a quick glance and decided to use a black-and-white tote bag. eh, that'll do, you said to yourself. you went out of the bathroom and took your phone, purse, and camera then put it in the tote bag. then, you used your white socks and the Nike Air Forces that you picked out earlier. last but not least, you tied your hair into a neat ponytail, put on some light makeup, and sprayed some perfume. you checked yourself on the bathroom mirror one last time and got out of the bathroom to find Ellie on your bed, scrolling through Instagram.

"hey, do i look good?" you said, fixing the front part of your sweater.

Ellie looked up from her phone. "good? you look gorgeous! now c'mon, let's go downstairs, i'm getting hungry too."

you nodded and followed Ellie to the hallway. you both took the elevator downstairs and headed to the dining room to eat breakfast. the dining room was huge, but empty.

"huh, it's empty? that's weird. let's just go make some cereal in the kitchen." said Ellie. 

the kitchen was slightly smaller than the dining room. it had an island in the middle and a lot of white cupboards. Ellie opened a cupboard and inside were boxes of cereal sorted from each brand. she took a box of Honey Stars cereal and y/f/c (your fav. cereal).

"so you remember which cereal i like, huh?"

she chuckled. "hell yea, all because of that one incident, ugh"

she was talking about the one time you gave her y/f/c, she didn't like it and threw up on your kitchen table. she went home crying and you always made fun of her for that.

you both started laughing. afterwards, you took a bowl and spoon for you and Ellie, while Ellie took a carton of milk in the fridge. you both then ate breakfast.

after finishing, you both loaded the bowls and spoons that were used and headed to the fron door to go outside.

you poked Ellie's shoulder. "yo since town square is like 5 minutes away why don't we just walk? yknow, breathe in the fresh air?"