Call It What You Want

"All my flowers grew back as thorns
Windows boarded up after the storm
He built a fire just to keep me warm
All the drama queens taking swings
All the jokers dressin' up as kings
They fade to nothing when I look at him"
- Taylor Swift "Call It What You Want"

When Harry awoke the next morning, he was being pecked by none other than the Weasley owl Errol. He tried and failed to push the owl away. It just kept pecking him and staring at him. It was quite unnerving.

Draco rolled over after feeling movement on the bed and opened his eyes to his Harry swatting a freakishly odd owl. "Bloody hell, Potter! Why is there an owl in our bed?" He glared at the owl for disturbing his sleep.

Harry chuckled. "Oh I'm sorry your highness for disturbing your beauty sleep. At least you aren't being pecked by a bloody crazy owl!" He huffed. "By the way, meet Errol he's the Weasley's senile old owl."

Draco quirked his eyebrow up and looked at Harry. "Wait, is that the same owl that delayed Hagrid's return in second year?" Harry nodded. "Bloody hell! So what does it want?"

Harry took the letter that was attached to the owl's leg and opened it. He chuckled. "Looks like Hermione made good on her threat to tell Molly about Ron's behaviour the other day. Molly would like us to come by for tea." Errol was still staring at Harry.

Draco shook his head. "Just tell her we will be there so that senile owl leaves. Plus I really do not want to miss Molly tearing into Ron especially after hearing her howler in second year." He laughed.

Harry shook his head as he chuckled and wrote a quick reply. Once he was done he attached the letter to Errol's leg and the owl flew off in zig zags.

Draco pulled Harry back into bed and Harry rolled over to face Draco. "If you would like we could get some more sleep." He caressed Draco's cheek.

Draco hummed in contentment. "I have a better idea." He smirked mischievously. He scooted closer to Harry until their noses were inches apart.

Draco slowly moved forward until their lips touched. Harry deepened the kiss and wrapped his arm around him until they were flush against each other. Both moaned softly into the kiss. They continued to kiss until they were unceremoniously interrupted by Errol the owl once again. Harry groaned and muttered as he wrote an answer to the letter.

Harry sighed sadly. "Dray, we better get ready to go to the Burrow. But when we return, I suggest that we continue what we started." He smirked at a stunned Draco.

He gave Draco a short kiss before leaving the room.

Both Draco and Harry got cleaned up so they were presentable to the Weasleys. Once ready, Harry intertwined their hands together as they stepped into the floo and shouted "the Burrow!"

They appeared in the Burrow in a matter of seconds. For once, Harry did not land on his face because Draco steadied him. As they oriented themselves with their surroundings, Harry and Draco noticed that Severus and Hermione were also present. Hermione smiled softly at both boys and Severus nodded at them both. Harry continued to survey the room. Luna was smiling brightly at them both while Ginny was smirking. Molly was just watching them with a sweet smile while Ron looked like something that Crookshanks dragged in.

Molly stepped forward and hugged them both tightly. "Welcome my dears! It is so lovely to see you. It was good of you to come for tea. And Draco welcome to the family!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek and gave him an extra hug.

Draco smiled shyly. "Thank you for being so kind to me considering all the bad blood between our families. I hope to change that."

Molly looked at him. "Oh nonsense Draco! It's all in the past. The moment I knew you made our Harry happy, that's all that truly mattered. Anyone Harry cares for so deeply as he does you, must be good at heart. There is a reason our dear Harry here spoke at your trial and your mother's. He never thought ill of you. He knew you and your mother were in a difficult situation throughout the return of Voldemort and the subsequent war. So you and Harry have our support with whatever you may need." She smiled sweetly at Draco.