Chapter 2

Toko's POV

I spent the duration of the class staring at Byakuya. Do I even truly like him? No...he belongs with me I am his I love him.

I think.

I shook off those thoughts, and looked away. I glanced over at Komaru. She seemed to be focused on her work. Her hair was blocking my vision of her face.

She's adorable.

I glanced down at my own paper which was blank. I started to complete the work I had to do, but I could barely concentrate. It's the usual for me.

I then felt a something hit the back of my head. I flinched and quickly turned around.

Leon Kuwata, the ultimate baseball start had thrown a crumpled piece of paper at my head and was laughing with his friends. I growled at them.

I looked at the piece of paper and noticed  words written on it. I unfolded it and read.

So has the little f*g decided to jump yet?

:)

I stared at the page in shock.
Komaru noticed the situation and grabbed it out of my hands. She put her hand on my shoulder. "Don't mind them Toko." She said, calmly.

I nodded.

Soon the bell wrang and we proceeded to leave.

I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the building.
Hopefully she isn't home.

Thankfully she wasn't.

I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut. I dropped my bag and slid down the door. Komaru has thrown out to piece of paper Leon had thrown at me.

Stupid Leon and his friends.

Since this was a normal thing that happened I tried my best not to be bothered by it. Of course I was though.

At least I have Komaru.

I got up from the floor and jumped onto my old bed. I heard a crack from under the bed.

Oh well, this old thing was already broken anyway.

I grabbed a few pieces of paper from off my desk and began to write. I write to get things of my chest and it honestly just makes me feel better.

After an hour a so I heard the front door open.

Shit, she's home.

I heard her weirdly call my name.

And she's drunk.

I quickly ran to my door and locked it.
I had opened my window just in case I had to jump out and run to Komaru's place, again.

It wasn't the first time.

I heard her start to stumble up the stairs.
"Toko! Open the door it's your mother!"

Guess I'm running away again tonight.

I grabbed my un emptied back and jumped out of the window.

Even though my house was a two story building the fall wasn't that far down so it didn't hurt.

This time I landed in a odd position on my feet.

Shit.

I think I might of sprained my ankle.

Luck really isn't on my side today.

I tried to get up but I fell immediately after. Come on! I have to go!

I managed to pull myself up and run.
I tried to put the pressure of my weight off on my right leg, instead of my left one, where I had sprained it.

Komaru didn't live to far away so I managed to make it there.

I frantically knocked on the door, hoping she would answer.

Instead Makoto did.

"Toko? What are you doing here?"
"M-Makoto! U-uh is your sister here?"

Makoto looked at me suspiciously.

"Yes she is...she's just in her room."

"Thank you!" I said running past him and into Komaru's room.

"H-Huh Toko?!" Komaru said.

She was sitting on her bed, reading a book which looked to be one of mine.

"I-I'm really sorry a-about this but can I stay overnight at your house tonight?"

Komaru smiled and nodded.

"Of course you're always welcome here!"

"Thank you." I said in relief.

"First you have to tell me what happened"