Chapter 7

Toko's POV

I nervously walked into the gates of school. I didn't notice my hands were shaking. It's not that big of a deal! I just rejected her...in a rude manner, and ran away from her.
I sighed.
There's no escaping this.

I quickly went to my locker, checking around the halls to see if the cost was clear. I swiftly opened my locker and grabbed my stuff. I then ran to my class.

I opened the door, notcing no one was in yet. I stepped in and place my bag on the floor next to my desk. I placed my head on the desk and stared out the window.

I noticed Byakuya outside.

Byakuya?

Byakuya was talking about something to Makoto. Why was Byakuya talking to Makoto...there so different. I continued to watch them until a few people walked in. I then watched them leave.

I lifted my head up.

I noticed Komaru wasn't in class yet.

Class starts in 5 minutes...shes going to be late!

Soon those five minutes passed with no sign of Komaru.
The teacher had already walked in and started teaching. I couldn't concentrate no matter how hard I tried.
Get out of my head Komaru!

I then attempted to write the notes my teacher had on the board.

I forgot about Komaru completely then.

Komaru's POV

I'm going to be late!

I had missed my alarm twice. I barely got any sleep last night, thinking of ways to confront Toko.

I came out with nothing.

I heard Makoto rushing out of our house 30 minutes before we would normally have to wake up at. I wonder what that's about.

I rushed out of my bedroom and got ready.

By the time I was done. The first class already started. I'm going to get in so much trouble.

I ran out of my house, nearly forgetting my school bag and left.

I ran into the gates of school, getting shouted at by Ishimaru, our hall moniter, for not only being late but for also running in the halls.
I shouted sorry and continued running down the hall.

I feel bad for ishimaru, no one ever listens to him.

I opened the door and slipped in to my seat, hoping my teacher wouldn't notice me.

Of course, she did.

"Miss Naegi, Care to explain why you were late?"

"I slept in miss..."

"Next time its Detention."

I nodded and took out my stuff.

I looked over at Toko who was staring at me.

She wore her braids today...