Chapter 4

Toko's POV

I was standing in front of the mirror in Komaru's bathroom. I can't believe I'm actually going to be in the same bed as Komaru. I know it's not in that way but still.

I undid my braids and brushed my hair.

"Toko?" A voice asked from beyond the door. I unlocked the door and opened it.

Komaru was standing there, smiling. She was already in her pyjamas.

"Oh!" She gasped. "It's my first time seeing you without your braids! You should wear it down more often!"

I blushed. Is it really...nice? Maybe I should wear it down more often.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat on her bed. She sat down right next to me.
"Hey Toko...tomorrow....May you meet me behind school after it ends?" Komaru asked kind of nervously.

I looked at her confused.

"Sure I guess..."

"Great!"

And with that they both lay down and fell asleep.

Time Skip to the next morning at school.

I sat at my desk patiently waiting for the end of the day to arrive.
I stared over at Byakuya. Why do I like him again?

Was it his Money?
His looks?
His....personality?

The average human being would probably like him for his looks and money. Which I'm guessing im the average human being. He treats me like absolute shit! I know I have absolutely no chance with him.

Still...

Why can't I leave him alone?

I stared down at my desk.

If I end up marrying him...I could leave my shitty household since he has money. I then wouldn't have to see my awful mother. Ever.

Is that the only reason?

Our marriage would probably end up in divorce. We would probably fight all the time.

I guess I should probably find someone else I guess.

Yeah...I should find someone else.

But nobody likes me.

I wish I could go backOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara