Chapter 12

Komaru's POV

The next day in school, I noticed Toko seemed much more distant of Byakuya. I wonder if she saw them together... Great! That means my plan is working.

I felt a rush of excitement as I started to plan out what I had to do next.

But the thing is...

I had no plan.

Should I go confess to her?
Nah that will probably go completely wrong and ruin my last chance of ever being with her...do I even have a chance anyway?

I sighed and glanced out the window. I noticed Kyoko and Celeste sitting on the ground in front of a tall tree. Kyoko's head leaning against Celestes shoulder.

That should be me and a Toko...

I looked back over at Toko who was fiddling with her braids.

Why can't she look at me the same why I look at her.
She must at least have some feeling for me... we've known each other for so long.

Toko looked up and noticed me staring at her. I felt my face heat up as I quickly turned away. Great she noticed me looking at her.

Then something came up in my head.

Maybe I'm forcing her to like me?

That can't be good can it...

Toko's POV

I noticed Komaru staring at me. Ugh what does she want. Once she noticed me staring at her she turned away.

The truth is I have been in a bad mood ever since I found out Byakuya has been cheating on me. We were never together in the first place but still. I felt the anger in me rise. This is all Komaru's fault! If she never confessed her "love" for me I wouldn't be attached to Byakuya meaning I wouldn't be heartbroken right now! I know I always had an obsession with Byakuya but not to this extent. Fuck that beautiful bitch.

Wait what.

I felt my face grow a bright red.

Ah shit shit shit what am i thinking?!

I averted my gaze to the window, where I noticed Celeste and Kyoko, sitting against a tree. What if that were me and Komaru...

Come to think of it...

She has been really kind to me when I needed a place to stay every time my mother went balistic...

Am I going to hard on her?

She was just saying her feelings...