Chapter 5

Toko's POV

Like magic, the last bell rang, signalling the end of the day.

I have to go meet Komaru behind the school now.

I grabbed my stuff and quickly walked outside, I really didn't want to have people put gum in my hair again.

I rushed outside and walked around the walls of the school.

I then remebered Komaru liked me without my braids in.

I sighed and started to undo them. They were really curled and kind of messy since I have my hair in braids all the time.

I continued my walk around the school until I made it to the back. There seemed to be almost a whole forest there.

I noticed Komaru standing there behind one of the cherry blossom trees. She looked nervous. I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Wah!" She said jumping back. "O-oh Toko! You came..." she said softly smiling.
"Was there something you needed from m-me." I asked fidgeting with my sleeves.

"Oh yeah...I have a confession to make."

A...confession?

"What do y-you have to s-say?"

She took a deep breath and shouted,

"I l-like you toko!"

I froze.

She likes me? Like...like likes me? She loves me?

Wait no...that can't be...I must be with Byakuya! I have to be with him! I was meant for him! He's mine! Why?

Girls can't like girls.......

"I-I"

"I'm sorry!" I yelled as I ran away from her.

I ran as far as I could, I ran outside of gates and into then nearest forest and hid behind a tree.

I started to cry.

"W-what have i done?!"

"I just left her there!"

I considered going back but I know I don't have the courage.

What am I supposed to say when I get back to school?! What am I supposed to do?

She'll never forgive me.

And...I think I liked her back.