#4

"How is it that you already finished your supply of food?" Theo asks in disbelief as they entered the aisle. "I live with three people in one place and we rarely could get groceries this early."

"You said Angel hadn't moved in yet. And it isn't only food." Liam retorts, feeling a tad embarrassed. "I also need kitchenware, and new clothes."

"Clothes? You can cook?"

Liam hummed, ignoring his second comment. "Clothes."

"Why?"

"'Cause some of them don't fit me anymore and I only brought so much from home." He said plainly.

Theo scoffed, rolling his eyes, getting a basket from the side. "I wonder why."

Liam stood still before slowly turning around.

"Are you calling me fat?"

Theo opened his mouth, about to deny what he assumed, but the idea of entertaining that assumption had got him grinning, his annoyance starting to fade away.

"So what if I am?"

Theo laughed as Liam gaped, a scandalized look on his face. He quickly dodged when he saw a punch coming at him and laughed harder when Liam growled.

"I'm not fat." Liam mumbled in a small voice.

Deciding to end their banter there, for the sake of being in public, he ruffled the beta's hair.

"Of course you aren't, Little Wolf. You're muscly."

'If not buff.'

He felt Liam glare behind him, though it isn't intense. His lips twitched.

"And chubby."

A pack of pasta was chucked to the back of his head.

And that's how they ended up being scolded by the security for having a fight with food products.