#15

i apologize in advance if some details here are inaccurate or wrong. i don't know much about architecture so please take it easy on me. ;v;

~~~

"Liam, hi!" Angela greets cheerfully when she saw him. "Looking for T, I take it?"

"What? No." The beta faux-innocently emphasized as he went inside with a bag on one hand. "What makes you say that?"

Angela closes the door behind him. "Believe it or not, most of the time when you're here, it's usually because of him." She eyes the grocery bag carefully. "And it doesn't take a genius to know that those are art supplies."

Liam chuckled, twisting the bag from side to side. "It wasn't like I was trying to hide it. And..." He paused. Blood immediately rushed to his cheeks when he realized what she said.

"Okay, guilty. But that doesn't mean I was only ever here just for him, you know. You guys are cool too."

"I know." The blonde smiled, nodding to the direction of the living room. "There's pizza over there if you want some, still warm. As for T, he's in the basement."

His eyebrows jerked upward at her words but he didn't say anything. He hadn't known they have a basement but then again, it is a house so he wasn't so surprised. He hummed.

"Alright. Oh, and can you put this in the kitchen? Theo said you needed a new batch of these." He says handing her a bag as he continued to the living room to get two slices, greeting the other three in the process.

"Wow, you want to see him that bad? I'm wounded, Liam." Angela feigned hurt in spite of the smirk that formed on her lips, eyeing the werewolf as he headed for the basement. 

"See you later, Gela~!"

Liam chuckled when he heard the words "LYCHEE" and "sweet, raspberries" being excitedly and silently enthusiastically spoken from upstairs. Not exactly noticing the footsteps that was getting closer to him.

"What are you smiling about?" Came a deep, slightly husky yet still familiar voice near him.

"Hey." The beta greeted a disheveled and tired looking Theo in his glasses once again and a plain brown sweatshirt paired with his usual red and green plaid pajama pants. "What happened to you?"

"College." He deadpanned, thanking the younger for the pizza before yawning while walking back to the desk where he occupied.

Liam snorted, setting the bag of art supplies on a nearby chair. 

"Did you get enough sleep at least?"

"What's sleep? Not when you have a big project due in six days, you're not."

"Okay dude, no. I was joking a while ago, but did you actually get some rest?" Liam mused with furrowed brows as he took in the slumped figure that is Theo by the table.

"Hah." Is what all he said before squinting through the 'obviously too bright for him to see' light as he worked. While he continued on doing what he's doing, the squinting didn't stop and Liam sighed, absently looking around.

'You know, for a basement, it sure looks cozy.' He thinks, spotting a few white sheets covering something underneath. One in particular looked like it's been removed too many times.

"So you're making this building prototype?" 

"An architectural model, but yeah. Kind of a bitch to recreate from paper though."

The werewolf's eyes widened as he walked around, giving a double take at the table. He hadn't exactly noticed the detailed, 3D-like illustration the chimera has laid out on the stand in front of him or shapes and sizes of the unfinished model in wood since it almost camouflages with the color of the wall and lighting but finally seeing it from a different angle, it made his jaw drop.